O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please share!
Literally just type into google Talliah Rose trust pilot, then filter to the bad reviews about her scamming people and how rude she is!! I actually really liked her and her clothing brand but after seeing what's on trust pilot, she got a swift unfollow lol

Please share!
"My TalliahRoseUK order number is #33256. I paid a large amount of money for what was the worst quality item of clothing I have ever seen in my life. It arrived with labels of a different brand (?), was EXTREMELY creased and paper thin material - I thought it would rip if I lifted it. This business is a scam, they have Photoshopped her photos on the website to make the clothes appear like they are good quality but they are disgusting quality. She is deleting bad reviews.

Briony Gorton is being fully investigated for fraud and action is being taken, thankfully.

Avoid this business at all cost, dolls x " this is one review el oh el

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the new ‘Dove’ advert about social media affecting the self esteem of our young girls today? It’s these sorts of stories that cause the most damage. These daft ‘Odolls’ in their twenties with faces pumped with filler, pouting at the camara like they’re god! Things HAVE to change…makes me SO angry! 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the new ‘Dove’ advert about social media affecting the self esteem of our young girls today? It’s these sorts of stories that cause the most damage. These daft ‘Odolls’ in their twenties with faces pumped with filler, pouting at the camara like they’re god! Things HAVE to change…makes me SO angry! 😡
Like the whole “gifted” thing they shld be made to write “heavily filtered” I have an almost 13 yr old girl and this tit enrages me! And they’re always harping on about empowering women. Hypocrisy at its best!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Roxy is actually really getting on my nervs
her cringe tiktoks, her posts
something about her is just sus idk

Reactions: 14
Maddie grimlandi seems to hang out with vinny and his group a lot , wonder what Roxy thinks considering they aren’t together , imagine maddie and vinny got together

Reactions: 12
I am always wondering
Where are these gals going out like that
Like fr the dresses or skirts are so f short isnt their a** always hangin out🥲

Reactions: 5
I see this very disturbing picture has made an appearance once again on Jay’s grid! It begs the question why…?? It’s a 5 foot Bart Simpson with pigs trotters!! 🐖 I mean seriously…why does he think it’s cool to have little short piggy legs and trotters?!! 😂 Shame on you Bart!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.