O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Daisey still follows Honey and she doesn’t follow her back
Even the kids don’t find u cool daisey u dweeb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought this! Soo weird how the rest of the family are acting like nothing has happened and so is she but they clearly aren’t together.. or maybe they’ve agreed to a ‘break’ so technically they aren’t 100% not together lol
I think he’s done and she doesn’t want to accept it lol. I found it weird how Maddie Grimaldi hung around Vinny and his friends at the festival instead of being with Roxy

Reactions: 6
Anyone know why Ellie hasn't gone with her family to America for the last 3 years? And when she did go the other month, she went by herself? Really weird considering it's literally where they all go together and have done for decades

Reactions: 3
Anyone know why Ellie hasn't gone with her family to America for the last 3 years? And when she did go the other month, she went by herself? Really weird considering it's literally where they all go together and have done for decades
She is stuck like glue to Bart 24/7 incase his eyes wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg, Ellie’s being SO CRINGE on her stories today!! 😬 She’s really trying to show off that 5 ft Bart (aka Borrower) is driving a lambo and pumping the tyres up!!! If that’s the best she can do to try and prove she’s not the dullest girl on earth then……🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Jay REALLY that much of a poser that he transports his lambo’s over to Spain from Dubai (clock the Arabic writing on the wing mirror in her stories). Secondly, how old is that car that he has to manually take the roof off?! I don’t think cash is as free flowing as we are led to believe if he’s driving a lambo that old… he’ll be fuming with her for sharing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clutching at straws there Daiz-Eh. I don’t think 1/4 Dutch makes “Dutch Baby” pancakes named after you hun… only your 10k real followers know who you are 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clutching at straws there Daiz-Eh. I don’t think 1/4 Dutch makes “Dutch Baby” pancakes named after you hun… only your 10k real followers know who you are 😩
she used to have Swedish, Irish and English in her bio about 6 years ago

then a couple of years back she backtracked and said she’s just Irish and English

now she’s saying part Dutch???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she say this is her first time back in 3 years? Didn’t she post some pics shortly after ‘disappearing’ to make us think she’d made it to the USA but was having time away from her phone? Might be wrong but that could be a hole in her story! I don’t believe she was on the banned list because of Lee but something odd definitely happened. Maybe she didn’t have the right Covid docs or something like that.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinking that roxy always looks really tacky?
like her clothing and all the middle fingers idk just weird.

Reactions: 10
“Ellie what foundation do you wear”? Oh I don’t at the min. (I just use a filter so you think I’ve got smooth un realistic skin making it look like foundation 🫠🙄…)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s said the answer is no to them breaking up in the comments 🤯. My guess is his mum/sisters have told her just to let him have some space but stick around. I guess they’re all so used to this on/off relationship game.

plus yah know they don’t want him to get a different gf, she might expose them without filters 🙃

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.