O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think Daisey was actually put on the US ban list because of Lee? If so, that's actually quite sad because she won't be able to see her cousins over there again. I know we are here to tit on these two but that would really worry me if I was her. Also how long have Bart and Ellie been doing this stupid petty on-off thing now? surely its years at this point 🤣
No and anyone who seriously thinks that is silly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don’t get why she pushes her bum out in every photo!!and calls herself babi…it gives me the ick

Reactions: 16
They are going to need laser soon. They are both at the point where the sun damage is really noticeable.
I honestly don't understand how they both look so bad. I know so many people who abuse sunbeds and holiday a lot and they don't look 1/4 as bad. They really abuse their bodies

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand how they both look so bad. I know so many people who abuse sunbeds and holiday a lot and they don't look 1/4 as bad. They really abuse their bodies
I’m not quite sure they understand that a sun tan=that your skin is actually damaged 🤷🏻‍♀️ and not really something to be proud of,
its worse than smoking for your skin and let’s not forget melanoma 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im already encouraging my 13 yr old to put spf on her face as part of her skin care routine. I wish Id had that knowledge when I was younger.

Reactions: 12
daisey is number 877 on the list 😳 she’s going to have itchy bits and need to take a trip to the clap clinic in a couple of weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
daisey is number 877 on the list 😳 she’s going to have itchy bits and need to take a trip to the clap clinic in a couple of weeks 🤣
I’m not being funny but that cretin couldn’t shag a sock let alone 877 consenting women, absolute cap, but we thank him for providing the unfiltered photo of Daisey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daisey’s singing makes me cringe so bad especially when she does the mouth and hand movements 🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG did you guys know that Ellie’s on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off boyfriend drives a Lamborghini??? I knowwwww, it was totally news to me as well…I’m shocked she’s never shown it before🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Rox and vinny are apparently still together according to Rox but today they both went to the same festival but separately 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Rox and vinny are apparently still together according to Rox but today they both went to the same festival but separately 😂😂😂
I thought this! Soo weird how the rest of the family are acting like nothing has happened and so is she but they clearly aren’t together.. or maybe they’ve agreed to a ‘break’ so technically they aren’t 100% not together lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.