Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

She’s been done so dirty at the salon I’m sorry it looks such a cheap blonde and the extensions look fried already. He hair was a really nice balayage before
Maybe it’s just the lighting that’s making it look so yellow! Daisey’s hair looks great with ash tones not gold like that but maybe it’s not as bad as it looks!🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 1

jazzie88

I just find it most embarrassing when “influencers” who flaunt their “luxury rich lifestyle” choose to do Depop & sell all their non-paid-for crap tat and keep the money for themselves, just screams scummy🤢
Ehhhhh see I disagree. A gf of mine owns a PR firm that represents a lot of the bigger reality tv stars here & she’s told me that a lot of the time a person’s payment from a company can be reduced slightly to compensate for the merchandise. But to be honest, even if it wasn’t why isn’t it okay to sell their stuff and keep the money? It is their stuff…I’m just real unclear on the problem?! It’s no different than someone selling a purse that their boyfriend bought them, a ring they inherited…etc.

Reactions: 1