Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilmacs

I think padding & waist trainer, her stomach area looks so stiff when she walks and you can see the underlining of it under her boob area and the bulge of skin near her armpits, blatantly a waist trainer
Lol good eye didn’t not even think of a waist trainer. God those ppl at the shoot are just as bad why would u entertain such sh*t

Reactions: 2

jazzie88

ohhhh

And isn't that daisys friend? she always comments on her pics

oh i thought the pic said "wasn't" meant to be. i think he just posted the song lyric he was listening to lol
She is Daisey’s friend but they met through Lee…he was already friends with her.

eyesonyou

View attachment 1008629
Has anyone else seen this lol

People are saying its Lee byrne
I can actually see this being true. Adrianna is friends with Amy sines who lee is family / friends with and they was all in Dubai

Okay so I don’t think arianna is with lee.
her story post last night said she was doing a q&a whilst her man watches football.. lee was out last night on his stories. Screenshots from both lee and Sasha chamberlain’s Instagram exactly 10 hours ago same champagne same ‘round 3 board’ has lee got something going on with Sasha👀👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Frenchy2021

Bev's last comment 'dictating your hair now are they?' 😂 I'm scarlet for her.

She is relentless with the comments on every post

Jehrune

Embarrassed to say I signed up using the discount code🙈 it was just to get a nosey , but it actually took £10 out of my bank instead of £1 and it gives you no option to cancel the subscription😳 also crazy to see daisy in videos she looks literally nothing like her pictures ah
Tell us more!!

jazzie88

Ellie is just so utterly DULL! Talks about the same old shit wherever she is…UK, Dubai or Marbs…same shit different day!! Oh and Jay (aka borrower) is 💯 upto all sorts out there which is why she felt the need to go and surprise him! He got lucky this time! 🤨😂
😂😂😂 Ol’ Tina currently on the next leg of her tree bark world tour…Dubai😂😂

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Huh?! This post is REALlY hard to follow 🤷‍♂️ Alfie and Larosa had a wedding booked in Ibiza but split up because he was warned off?! Why would Lee care?
Alfie’s father is loaded as well so why would he would care about a little warning?
larosa is getting ready to have a baby shortly

jay.dee

Oh my god I cannot believe how crazy Frankie looks in Daisey’s last video! Look at his facial expressions. What the hell is he on 🤣

• Haha
I found an article stating lee Byrne and someone else broke into a 67 year old women’s home in Dublin and she was rapped, he say on the bath after grabbing her by the scruff and pushing her down the stairs! Apparently it isn’t him
Why would it be him? I’m confused😂 Where’s all this suddenly come from