LaRosa Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a documentary about the poor boys death which included his family and the other girlfriend was featured in it not Larosa. I must admit she is absolutely beautiful, doesn't seem to into instagram which makes her more mysterious. Mia Sully reminds me of a cheaper version of Larosa

Reactions: 1
She wasn’t with quehy at the time of his death, all the posts were for attention she had a new boyfriend (Lee) not so long after he died which is why she fell out with all the family

Reactions: 2
Madness she was in the paper when he passed they picked up on her Facebook posts. Terrible what happened that young lad. I'm going to guess she's with a big drug dealer - they're all in marbella

I like larosa but leaving a newborn baby at 8 days old to go out drinking just doesn’t sit right with me

Not sure how much your allowed to post but on here bht m
2013 her boyfriend.. aged 20, of … Avenue, Whitefield, is charged with producing cannabis, supplying heroin and possessing heroin with intent to supply. Believe he got 3 years.
Would assume is still into drugs as not sure how he’d fund that lifestyle in Marbella and all the money she spends.
Also it is a very small circle… Lee (her ex) and Alfie (who she was engaged to) are friends. Alfie was with Mia before Larosa and is friends with Henry Simmons. Henry Simmons was also with Mia, is friends with alfie and lee and is also good friends with Quheys older brother. Henry was also with Leah who was good friends with Quehey and dated alfie 🤢

Not sure how much your allowed to post but on here bht m
2013 her boyfriend.. aged 20, of … Avenue, Whitefield, is charged with producing cannabis, supplying heroin and possessing heroin with intent to supply. Believe he got 3 years.
Would assume is still into drugs as not sure how he’d fund that lifestyle in Marbella and all the money she spends.
Also it is a very small circle… Lee (her ex) and Alfie (who she was engaged to) are friends. Alfie was with Mia before Larosa and is friends with Henry Simmons. Henry Simmons was also with Mia, is friends with alfie and lee and is also good friends with Quheys older brother. Henry was also with Leah who was good friends with Quehey and dated alfie 🤢
It’s like incest lol. I’d love to know what happened with Alfie

Reactions: 1
I think he give her the ick 🤣
Bless him, he is a bit simple. We saw him out in the Ned one night and he tried to talk to my friend. All very short lived as it was so cringeworthy … he was trying to flash his v expensive watch blah blah. Very amateur approach- got the impression he wasn’t very experienced with women 😂😂😂

Would love to know where the money comes from. Have you seen the house she has on her story ??