Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsjustt

The most damaging thing is her posture wtf, her poor back, her attempts to try and have an arse is embarrassing, she’s going on about losing weight but still wants to have this image of a “gym arse”. As someone who trains especially glute/thigh area I’d be devastated if I’d lost weight and all the hard work put into gaining muscle.. She goes on about all this weight training she does..so how has she not gained muscle weight? She gained weight last year and should’ve put that to her advantage by growing the area she’s so insistent on having (arse), losing weight won’t do her any favours if she’s wanting this gym bum
sorry to pick you out and quote a days old post also - I’m just catching up.

im sure I’ve read somewhere or seen a screenshot of something in which she says she has a spinal problem.
Ive not really read about either of them away from Tattle so i was assuming it was here I saw it but could also be something I’ve imagined - can anyone clarify please?

Reactions: 1

jazzie88

She is HUGELY invested! And very proud of them. Tagging the mother and all - 'you girls are amazing, isn't that right @nicolaod?' WTF Bev!

And another guy...seems to be a religious fanatic from America. I've tried to read his posts and decipher what he is actually trying to say...but to no avail.
You guys make me so curious about this lady…she seems stalkery!😬😬😬 I’ve clearly not paid attention. But the craziest I’ve seen was the guy I stumbled across in her comments who’s currently in prison…that is still so wild to me😂😂😂

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
It’s SO push/pull it’s hilarious! Honestly, Ellie thinks she’s gonna be live happily ever after with Bart like mummy and daddy O’Donnell. Bart makes you SO miserable and it shows luv!! No amount of money and surface stuff brings real pure happiness so wake up and smell the coffee!!! 👃 ☕

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa…hang on…they’ve just got back together…I’m literally howelling! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FUCKING HELL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DrStriker

Surely her app will get lots of downloads? If you can pay for fake followers you must be able to pay for fake downloads.

This is what ‘influencers’ need to own up too. All using the same apps to edit and portray themselves as someone else.Yes Ellie and Daisey, this includes u too ❤
They’re so annoying I don’t like them! They are exactly the same as Georgia Portogallo! She’s fake aswell. Something odd about her too!

jazzie88

Filters/photoshop mishaps aside, I think the overall aesthetic of the shoot looks pretty great…the minis don’t look overly made up & all of the clothing is tasteful!👌🏽👌🏽

jazzie88

I can actually see this being true. Adrianna is friends with Amy sines who lee is family / friends with and they was all in Dubai

Okay so I don’t think arianna is with lee.
her story post last night said she was doing a q&a whilst her man watches football.. lee was out last night on his stories. Screenshots from both lee and Sasha chamberlain’s Instagram exactly 10 hours ago same champagne same ‘round 3 board’ has lee got something going on with Sasha👀👀
Since I don’t follow any of them, this is truly an honest question…if they were together at the same place, could that not mean that she’s seeing one of his friends? I’m assuming he went out with friends & wasn’t solo so I’m curious if he’s literally the only option out of that equation.

Noseymary-

I found an article stating lee Byrne and someone else broke into a 67 year old women’s home in Dublin and she was rapped, he say on the bath after grabbing her by the scruff and pushing her down the stairs! Apparently it isn’t him

tj889

Just watched Zoe Whelans stories she’s filming herself laughing while looking at someone in the car if you listen carefully the person speaking in the background sounds Irish

jazzie88

How is Elanwhore promoting teeth whitening strips on Instagram when she gets them professionally whitened and her mouth is full of veneers 😭😩 they need to be called out for this false advertising shit 🤬
They don’t have veneers though…they have composite bonding on their teeth. It’s not permanent so it does fade & can discolor with food & drink. A friend of mine has it & she uses whitening strips too!🤷🏼‍♀️