Georgia Portagallo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake as they come, who else agrees. Literally cannot stand how she can’t even look straight at the camera. She says she’s got 15,000 clients in social media yet everyday posts she wants more😂. Hun you really get 15,000 collabs a day to keep your clients happy. Money making scam. Lies about 90% of the brand deals. Don’t believe her hype she’s just getting you to pay her mortgage. Her programme is the poorest English I’ve ever seen it’s literally so easy to find online and is generic as hell. 😂🥴. She needs to be cancelled.

Reactions: 3
I see her as just an Odonnell wannabe..who would want to be one of them ffs

Yeah, she kisses upto them 😂 but it’s the plugging her company making people think they are gonna get PLT collabs that is hilarious She’s so shifty.

Reactions: 3
She’s not naturally pretty at all , she wears so much makeup and her eyebrows look like slugs

Reactions: 1
Fake as they come, who else agrees. Literally cannot stand how she can’t even look straight at the camera. She says she’s got 15,000 clients in social media yet everyday posts she wants more😂. Hun you really get 15,000 collabs a day to keep your clients happy. Money making scam. Lies about 90% of the brand deals. Don’t believe her hype she’s just getting you to pay her mortgage. Her programme is the poorest English I’ve ever seen it’s literally so easy to find online and is generic as hell. 😂🥴. She needs to be cancelled.
I knew there was something odd about Georgia ! She seems overly nice when you talk to her ! I’m sure she gets people to say her programme is good in exchange for a discount for one of her other programmes. I have heard bad things about her programme you don’t even get any support and there isn’t a support group either which is odd

She’s been in the sun 2 times one about protecting girls from bullying and another about buying a house at 20. I feel like she was one of them at school who used to bully others. She seems to brag about stuff all the time with presents her fiancée gets her for her birthday and Christmas, I mean she can do what she wants but it’s a bit unfair when there’s young teenagers who watch her Instagram stories who won’t get anything for Christmas or their birthday as they might not come from a family who’s got money etc. Georgia’s family have money her dad has his own business and I don’t know what her mum does as a job. But I’ve heard that when Georgia does paid collabs she picks her favourite people to give the paid collabs too not everyone gets collabs ! There’s something about her I don’t like but I don’t know what it is. I feel the same about her employee Leonie.

Last edited:
Have you bought her course or is this stuff you have heard from people?

Yeah, she kisses upto them 😂 but it’s the plugging her company making people think they are gonna get PLT collabs that is hilarious She’s so shifty.
She’s best mates with them that’s why, yeah something not right about her either! I’ve heard bad things about her course too!

Does anyone else remember when she opened up her HQ back in April and was hiring for staff members part time positions. I remember her doing a story of her staff members as she had quite a few and now it’s just her and Leonie? Seems weird to me

Does anybody remember when she was doing that brand video thing on Tiktok where she had people posting videos of themselves for a competition? Did anything come out of that?

Does anyone else remember when she opened up her HQ back in April and was hiring for staff members part time positions. I remember her doing a story of her staff members as she had quite a few and now it’s just her and Leonie? Seems weird to me
Nah I’m pretty sure it’s always been just Leonie, but you might’ve thought that cos when she moved into that office she did a promo video with like 6 girls but it was her sister and her friends as well as Leonie I think

Hi all! Never posted here before but a few years ago I paid for the influencer course by Georgia and it was the most pathetic bullshit I’ve ever bought. It’s full of information and tips that you can google! Biggest waste of £25 ever!

Hi all! Never posted here before but a few years ago I paid for the influencer course by Georgia and it was the most pathetic bullshit I’ve ever bought. It’s full of information and tips that you can google! Biggest waste of £25 ever!
I don’t think you can really be “taught” to be an influencer anyway, it’s one of those things you have or don’t have
She’s just profiting off selling false dreams to young girls

Does anybody remember when she was doing that brand video thing on Tiktok where she had people posting videos of themselves for a competition? Did anything come out of that?
Sorry just came across this thread but yeah it did i remember someone i followed on tiktok got picked and then i think towards the backend of last year they all met up for a photoshoot ?

She just doesn’t seem like a nice person at all! She comes across as nicey nicey on social media but I feel like she’s fake in real life, she has to be friends with everyone.

I don’t understand why she’s selling social media stuff on her website she’s not even qualified unless she’s done a course and learn from that. I did a google marketing course and @bnks social media marketing course on Instagram that is really good it’s really expensive over £400 but I would definitely recommend it and she also supports you too! Unlike Georgia who just reads your messages and don’t bother getting back to you!

Last edited:
I think something has gone on between Georgia Portogallo and Ruby Thompstone as they aren’t following each other and someone got Ruby’s business Instagram shut down ages ago and then a few weeks ago she said she was having problems with someone slandering her company and stealing her clients?