Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

I disagree. I would be hella embarrassed to dump someone, slate them, block them and get back like nothing happened every 2 weeks and pretend they’re the love of my life again. I know my friends and family certainly would be judging me and probably sending me to a therapist. I don’t think it’s healthy and it says a lot about their characters that they do this with every partner. If you can’t have basic conflict resolution with your partner and instead have to block each other regularly you shouldn’t be together end of. They need to grow up.
Oh I know but that’s why I said, there’s no reason to be embarrassed if you’re happy with your decision. You’re the one who has to live with it, not me! If you like it, I love it!

Reactions: 1

Browsing For Tea

Where’s ur big curvy ass daisey ? Oh sure I forgot U cant wear bum pads in a swimsuit 🤦🏼‍♀️
As much as we all know they edit their bodies, this picture is from a few years ago, so her butt could have changed since.
These are photos from the swimsuit line from their brand that never launched, if any of you remember that? Wonder why she’s posting photos from that though!

xcbxx

I’m in a heap 😂😂😂 Girl you wasn’t with him, then don’t talk about my lee please take your head out off the cartels arse and wash your face you daft cunt
oh she is just something else, why does she get so defensive like, and another lee??? what does that mean

jazzie88

Ellie must’ve got bored doing her fake tan because she’s missed her ankles and her huge gondola feet! Clearly too busy facetuning her top half!😂
Gondola feet took me out😂😂💀 Seriously though, I know everyone here always jokes that D&E have large feet but are they really? They seem like size 7 or maybe 8 US which is what I have & that’s not considered big here…just curious if everyone in UK has tiny child feet😂😂

jazzie88

Totally off subject but I just realized you guys in the UK start your Daylight Saving Time before us here in the US…ours was just last night & you guys did it a week or 2 ago🤯🤯🤯

*also, not sure why my message about Lee & Jay was a duplicate but at least it was funny!🤗🤗

missylx

sorry to pick you out and quote a days old post also - I’m just catching up.

im sure I’ve read somewhere or seen a screenshot of something in which she says she has a spinal problem.
Ive not really read about either of them away from Tattle so i was assuming it was here I saw it but could also be something I’ve imagined - can anyone clarify please?
I thought Ellie was the one with the back issues not Daisey