Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
favourite face tune fails of the week time. Interesting that the pavement in Piccadilly Circus is so uneven, seems to bend right into her waist 🤔. Howling at her hand in the second pic look what she’s done to her fingers. Also another tell of editing is when the crease of an arm (don’t know what to call it, elbow area where it bends) is magically wider than the rest of the arm from being stretched to try to narrow the waist.
Daisey has got a nice figure already it’s a shame she feels the need to photoshop it all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m being nice about daisey for once x

Reactions: 2

jazzie88

Who agrees that Ellie used to get more engagement on the gram compared to what she gets now! She clearly reads everything on here then has to try to prove her life with her small c**ked, 5 foot nothing borrower, boyfriend!! So funny 🤣
I got curious so I looked & for instance, their Halloween picture got like 25 thousand more likes than Ellie’s & more comments too!😳😳😳 I know everyone says they’ve bought their followers but I think Daisey has wayyyyy more legit followers who engage with her page than Ellie does!

jazzie88

Change of subject but Daisey definitely had lipo. It's very obvious in the Halloween TikTok the girls put up.
When could she have gotten it though? You’re swollen AF afterwards…unless you’re talking about the non surgical sculpting type of procedure where they use lasers to “freeze” the fat away?!

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I followed him the other day so I can see what he looks like properly and he is really not a decent looking man 😬 can't imagine him being good in bed either he looks like a little boy but at least daisy likes him 😂
She tends to post the “nicer” pictures of him too. Can’t imagine what she sees in him 🤑

lilmacs

Daisey and lee strolling around Dublin the other night getting ice cream, very brave imo I wouldn’t be strolling with him

• Haha

funnyone

Girls are going up in the world with Paris Hilton wishing Daisey a happy birthday. Who would have thought they’re friends with real celebrities lol that sure told me🤣

• Haha

jazzie88

Well actually, Daisey's got form there! Remember when she and Tom went to Majorca for his birthday with her family and there was a major kick off (quite obviously from Daisey)?! Her family appeared embarrassed and poor Tom looked miserable on his birthday with Deaconn.

Daisey always seems to have issues on holidays with guys. She's either extremely jealous and possessive or she can't take her drink and gets into arguments....or possibly both!

I have to say I am surprised that she and Ellie have spent Christmas away from their family. They're definitely not as close as they used to be.
Oh wow I did not know any of that. I didn’t really pay attention during the Tom era..mainly because he always came across as super cheesy to me! I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy though even if he is kinda corny!🤷🏼‍♀️

Fridge1227

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really strange we haven’t really heard from anyone since Ellie’s birthday ? Like we didn’t even get to see where they went during her birthday night. The whole fam is not sharing that much. I mean, was I the only one to notice ? Something must have happened there
I noticed this aswell but i figured from the condition they were in during the day, the evening probably wasn't insta suitable

dontgothere1234

Someone mentioned in a previous thread that roxy runs the depop shops for them and keeps the money. Not sure how true that is tho.

Reactions: 1