NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair we do this to. We get the bigger gifts and Santa gets something small. Otherwise how would their friends feel if our kids got big fancy gifts etc but their friends didn’t? It would be pretty tit to be honest if my kid came home and said “xyz got a Xbox for Christmas from Santa but I only got a soft toy! Why does Santa get some kids really expensive gifts and I don’t?
I do this too - Santa has always given my son little gifts that will fit in his stocking and I’ve given him the big presents, for the exact reason you stated! I couldn’t bear the idea another kid felt like Santa gave my son more or something! To be fair tho, I’ve said multiple times over the years that I didn’t want Santa getting credit for the amazing presents my son has got so I do get where she is coming from 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Add this to the list of things we don’t need to know from hectic hori.

Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest bleep. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a fleshlight?

Icing in your hair that’s because you are constantly touching your hair, you don’t wear gloves and your ungloved hands/fingers directly touch the food your are serving up to customers. 🤮🤮
As for food sitting directly on open racks with food underneath 🤮🤮🤮 so vile Jessticle
Gross. I used to follow jess when she was making donuts from home in hobsonville. I thought she was really humble back then. Now seeing her now, it's like the fame has gone to her head and she's a wanker now. Jessticle is the best name ever. Wish I could change my username lol.

Screenshot_20221217-205211_Instagram.jpg
also, Talz posted this. Saw it on Holly May's story. Wonder what's going on with the court case...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i totally believe this, over the years she has posted some wild tit. it’s like, she can’t find a neutral ground of just not posting compromising/personal stuff of her husband? 🤷🏻‍♀️ i remember a few years ago she stated blatantly that jared didn’t like her posting him or videoing him at all.
What kind of wild tit has she posted? I’m only a recent follower!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a fleshlight?

Gross. I used to follow jess when she was making donuts from home in hobsonville. I thought she was really humble back then. Now seeing her now, it's like the fame has gone to her head and she's a wanker now. Jessticle is the best name ever. Wish I could change my username lol.

View attachment 1812992also, Talz posted this. Saw it on Holly May's story. Wonder what's going on with the court case...
Fleshlight might be one you need to google lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s interesting how different she looks when she’s not holding her camera up high all posing and fake smiles 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost wouldn’t have recognised her.

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look different to her photos/videos she shares?
Looks like the same entitled brat to me, but I'm bais cause I don't like her 🤣🤷

• Haha
Rebecca Kiel has posted a few times about hiccups with her marriage. Anyone have the tea on those?
They separated a couple years back. Around the time she was getting pregnant as the surrogate. Never really went into it but seemed pretty clear he was cheating. He gives off player vibes. If you look at his Insta there are no pics of her. Just him looking like a single guy. My take is that she idolises him and is way more into him than he is into her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well I didn't win the fly buys points in LFYDs promotion🤷. Really dodgy he posted the IG pages, most of which were private, of the winners. Private pictures for all to see😡 just a pic of him for tax
another Promotion that was won by his friends 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They separated a couple years back. Around the time she was getting pregnant as the surrogate. Never really went into it but seemed pretty clear he was cheating. He gives off player vibes. If you look at his Insta there are no pics of her. Just him looking like a single guy. My take is that she idolises him and is way more into him than he is into her.
Oh that’s sad! Considering she was pregnant with the surrogate baby and he was saying “let’s have another one” …….. I hope she didn’t have another baby just to keep him.
His Instagram is private but he definitely gives me the player impression too.

Reactions: 9
Oh that’s sad! Considering she was pregnant with the surrogate baby and he was saying “let’s have another one” …….. I hope she didn’t have another baby just to keep him.
His Instagram is private but he definitely gives me the player impression too.
It was well before she got pregnant with Aggy, she took him back and he’s “changed” and now appreciates and idolises his family 🙄 he always looks annoyed by her.

Reactions: 10
That's why you have icing sugar covers up a myriad of mistakes especially the dark burned edges😡

And sometimes less is more🤢
Yuck!!!! That does not look appealing what so ever. So messy and looked so rushed. I'd rather go to krispy kreme.

That's why you have icing sugar covers up a myriad of mistakes especially the dark burned edges😡

And sometimes less is more🤢
I looooooovveeeee donuts but these don’t appeal to me at all. You eat with your eyes and honestly I’d skip over these. Our local bakery does beautiful donuts, fresh, real cream, just the right amount of toppings and definitely not dripping everywhere in the cabinet.
Jess’s ones would end up all over me 😩 There’s no way you could eat those without making a mess.

Reactions: 7
Home sweet home? So Millie has decided Australia is home now? 🙄🙄 She's so bleeping wishy washy honestly. Thought home might be where her family is/dogs that she abandoned are but clearly not 😬
Yup entitled rich kid, doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself

I see in her "welcome home baby" story she is once again in the backseat filming him whilst he ignores her. He's so gross

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yup entitled rich kid, doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself

I see in her "welcome home baby" story she is once again in the backseat filming him whilst he ignores her. He's so gross
He's revolting. And he doesn't give a duck about her. He's the celebrity not her and I bet he has other tragic women throwing themselves at him all the time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.