NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied from the last thread:

Marnie is god's gift to knitting
Sera's lux house is actually a shoebox
Jess' 300 longboiis go out at 10 and are sold out by 12
MFM wants a 4 day work week to spend more time with her kids, but also likes to farm her children out in the weekend
Bernadebt can't pay her creditors but can afford manis, fillers and coffee
LFYD took his cocktail in a portaloo
Skete is as bad as the rest of them
Danni Duncan is still childfree
Because Ellie still lives at mum and dad’s she can afford to go to Europe for a month

Reactions: 8
Copied from the last thread:

Marnie is god's gift to knitting
Sera's lux house is actually a shoebox
Jess' 300 longboiis go out at 10 and are sold out by 12
MFM wants a 4 day work week to spend more time with her kids, but also likes to farm her children out in the weekend
Bernadebt can't pay her creditors but can afford manis, fillers and coffee
LFYD took his cocktail in a portaloo
Skete is as bad as the rest of them
Danni Duncan is still childfree
Because Ellie still lives at mum and dad’s she can afford to go to Europe for a month
Rebecca Keils $50 brownies have kiddie finger germs
Gemma rambling about the vax blood situation without knowing a single thing about it, clearly
Skete is an annoying sellout
Danni Duncan thinks going on a podcast is on par with having a literal baby and asked nicely for some more praise please
Ellie is still bleeping up collabs left right and centre (yes she’s dyslexic, no i don’t care, the correct name of the movie was IN THE PHOTO 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There have been a few subtle digs at Phil in recent weeks. Maybe they are not as solid as she makes out.
I noticed this too, honestly why is everything to her SUCH an effort? Feeding herself? Jesus how would she cope with a full time job? And I’m sure Phil is doing his best it’s not like it’s fun going to work…

Reactions: 19
Woohoo Barf Bakery serving up shite in a consistent fashion, Christ on trike, pretty sure they’re the scraping from the footpath outside some rancid cocktail bar on Queen Street
I don't think those r hers
Another biz tagged.

Rebecca Keils $50 brownies have kiddie finger germs
Gemma rambling about the vax blood situation without knowing a single thing about it, clearly
Skete is an annoying sellout
Danni Duncan thinks going on a podcast is on par with having a literal baby and asked nicely for some more praise please
Ellie is still bleeping up collabs left right and centre (yes she’s dyslexic, no i don’t care, the correct name of the movie was IN THE PHOTO 😩
Does.rebecca have a seperate account for her brownies where we can view them.? I do love a good brownie but would only buy these for a very special occasion.

Raw carrot is fine. They good for teething.

Erin sweetie, please reassure me this is a steamed or boiled carrot, and not raw. This gives me real anxiety🤦

Reactions: 2
Answering someone from the last thread. What will the boys do when Marnie takes the Lego away?? They will draw all over the walls with lipstick 💄🙄😳
oh but they’re just kids being kids you know 🙄

those kids need consistency, routine and a whole lot of discipline. And I’m also a mum of a “spicy” kid, so I actually do know 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Erin sweetie, please reassure me this is a steamed or boiled carrot, and not raw. This gives me real anxiety🤦
Me too but everything she does makes me anxious lol 😆 I do 100% BLW but I don’t even give my almost 2.5 year old raw carrot, I’m just not a risk taker when it comes to my kids I guess🙈😬

Reactions: 5
Another biz tagged.

Does.rebecca have a seperate account for her brownies where we can view them.? I do love a good brownie but would only buy these for a very special occasion.

Yea she always gets their smoothies from there…how long before she copies them (like everything else in her business model) though and introduces ✨bOuJeE sMoOtHiEs✨ ….she used to support a local cafe and buy daily coffees there, then boop I’ll start offering coffees as well! in my weird open minimal hours is it a bakery, is it a retail store, is it a coffee shop? shop🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Another biz

Ahh that makes total sense, advertising another companies shite that matches your shite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There have been a few subtle digs at Phil in recent weeks. Maybe they are not as solid as she makes out.
And she hasn't mentioned their seggs life in a while 🤢🤮

Boujee Jess. You have color coded cleaning towels so you know which area they are used in. It is not a hard concept. I don't want to know the steam nozzle has been wiped down with the same cloth you are cleaning the bench with.🤦 Stick with your pink one.
Those cookies are $5!!!! What a rip off!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm so confused, she literally said how busy she is, everything's overwhelming and that she's doing everything herself. Yet her stories are of her visiting her SIL at 9:38 and then having lunch together. How the duck is that overwhelming? You should be so grateful that you get to stay home and that your Husband works everyday so you can. I too am a SAHM, and I'm so very lucky and grateful to be in the position I'm in. Do I do most things when it comes to the kids etc. Of course I bloody do because that's my job!!!! ARGH this lady gets to me. Sorry for the rant...

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.