NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's revolting. And he doesn't give a duck about her. He's the celebrity not her and I bet he has other tragic women throwing themselves at him all the time.
He's revolting. And he doesn't give a duck about her. He's the celebrity not her and I bet he has other tragic women throwing themselves at him all the time.
Exactly he doesn't give a duck about her, he's a mongrel, hanging out and impressing his mongrel mates.

She'll come crawling home to mummy when he does the dirty on her and she's left holding his kid. She'll be left holding both his kids, blended families, step kids and bio mothers ain't easy.

Reactions: 10
Just came here to post this 😂😂 Soooooo original as per usual skete 🙄 'Got the idea from a follower' aka saw it on tattle 🙃
she cracks me up how she says that; like she bleeping KNOWS she’s ripping tattle ideas off and needs to justify herself 😂 she should just give it up, i feel like she’s barely posted lately and doesn’t do any of the “games” she used to? hahaha

and ours would be way better. hers will have no names and she will stick up for/not post the ones she actually likes. like if you’re going to start an account calling out influencers, go all in or don’t do it at all 😂

Reactions: 11
she cracks me up how she says that; like she bleeping KNOWS she’s ripping tattle ideas off and needs to justify herself 😂 she should just give it up, i feel like she’s barely posted lately and doesn’t do any of the “games” she used to? hahaha

and ours would be way better. hers will have no names and she will stick up for/not post the ones she actually likes. like if you’re going to start an account calling out influencers, go all in or don’t do it at all 😂
She'd post the names, but only for her patreon followers 😂😂😂 Hard to make a survey taking the piss out of influencers when you yourself are an influencer haha. How's that free pram going Skete? The one you shamelessly campaigned to get.

Anyone else already worked out where Hallweneed’s new house is based on her reel and ad for free boxes? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There are rules about social media when you’re a police officer - it comes back to safety of the individual. So it does seems stupid to me that she’s okay sharing him like that given his line of work.
By all means be proud of him but yeah, think about his safety? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. I know there's many military wives/partners that know that opsec is a big thing and you could be literally endangering your partner by sharing where they are/what they're up to/what they do.

There’s already a 2022 influencer awards voting form doing the rounds on Instagram anyway!
Came here to post this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Some of the selections are very strange. I wonder who came up with this as some I wouldn’t have put in. More annoying or better influencers than some that were suggested- the hottest husband one was yuck 🤮

• Sick
I'm guessing skete made this as she's under every positive one and not under the worst?
And being listed top of admirable influencer list...bit obvious looking that she made it.
Skete your not an influencer and your obviously just someone who really wants to be one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm guessing skete made this as she's under every positive one and not under the worst?
And being listed top of admirable influencer list...bit obvious looking that she made it.
Skete your not an influencer and your obviously just someone who really wants to be one
Didn’t vote for her once, she doesn’t count

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I see Bernadebt’s sell page notes the money for some items will go to women’s refuge… hope she’ll be able to provide the receipts unlike Scamone

62C1935E-EF3C-44B7-930C-451E57F8145E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.