NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate on Maria
I'm glad she's having a change of scenery, away from her 4 walls.

That's all.
She’ll be ‘so exhausted’ on Monday, the kids will need a device day so she can rest and take naps for sure!
Seriously though I could see her just letting Phil take the kids and staying home so good for her she actually went.

Reactions: 8
Ooooooo is millie preggo?
That's what I thought looking at her pics.

Yeah, that’s what happens when you buy a dog that has been genetically inbred to the point that it’s basically a big ball of disabilities on four legs…and you incentivized the breeders to keep breeding more of these poor dogs by paying top dollar for it. Cruelty. View attachment 1810702
Whoooaaaaaa wtf is wrong with his left eye. It's gazing off somewhere lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Erin’s makeup for woman’s day sent me. Completely the wrong colour for her complexion, her part and hairline were a completely different colour to the rest of her. I assume it had to be heavy because it’s a magazine but come on! 😂

Her Botox vein was super obvious in the Woman’s Day shoot too, they did her dirty not to photoshop it out
Omg they made her look like a corpse. A corpse with red lipstick and eyelashes

• Haha
It’s interesting how different she looks when she’s not holding her camera up high all posing and fake smiles 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost wouldn’t have recognised her.

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look different to her photos/videos she shares?
ive seen her heaps. She looks like her pictures.

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting how different she looks when she’s not holding her camera up high all posing and fake smiles 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost wouldn’t have recognised her.

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look different to her photos/videos she shares?
I've seen her a few times around Blenheim. She looks somewhere in between these pictures IRL. She's really small and was wearing glasses. She was updating stories on her phone in the supermarket and wasn't too glamed up. She looked pretty normal but her tattoo was what made me realise it was her.
I d say she looks like her pictures. Don t think she uses filters. The difference is just how glammed up she is.

Has anyone purchased anything off Heidi Frank the label? What are the items like? I want to purchase something as some things look nice but given its online and they won’t exchange or refund I think it’s pretty tit!
Is it a final sale with those terms and conditions? Cause otherwise that’s a breach of the fair trading act & they can’t sell items like that

But where is Rebekah Randells green dress from?!
(Yes not the forum for it but 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
Add this to the list of things we don’t need to know from hectic hori.

Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest bleep. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
I know! What a stupid witch. WEE give them the better presents so they don’t love Santa more than us! Christmas is for kids let them believe in the magic as long as they can 😢
Has no money…… precedes to buys expensive $250 smart watches, hand held games, skincare, Emma’s new Shoes - which by the by are $165! 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know! What a stupid witch. WEE give them the better presents so they don’t love Santa more than us! Christmas is for kids let them believe in the magic as long as they can 😢
Has no money…… precedes to buys expensive $250 smart watches, hand held games, skincare, Emma’s new Shoes - which by the by are $165! 😡
Honestly I think she’s angling for Emma to pay her to advertise things. also if Emma is “such a good friend” of hers and she’s “watched her build the business behind the scenes” etc - wouldn’t you know how to pronounce the name of it? She’s trying to social climb lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest bleep. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
to be fair we do this to. We get the bigger gifts and Santa gets something small. Otherwise how would their friends feel if our kids got big fancy gifts etc but their friends didn’t? It would be pretty tit to be honest if my kid came home and said “xyz got a Xbox for Christmas from Santa but I only got a soft toy! Why does Santa get some kids really expensive gifts and I don’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it a final sale with those terms and conditions? Cause otherwise that’s a breach of the fair trading act & they can’t sell items like that
Their website says they refund and exchange. It was just the final clearance items you couldn’t which is the same for most places. Lots don’t refund these days which I hate esp when the website doesn’t have much in the way of size guides/measurements so it’s a guessing game (like Shineon)

to be fair we do this to. We get the bigger gifts and Santa gets something small. Otherwise how would their friends feel if our kids got big fancy gifts etc but their friends didn’t? It would be pretty tit to be honest if my kid came home and said “xyz got a Xbox for Christmas from Santa but I only got a soft toy! Why does Santa get some kids really expensive gifts and I don’t?
We do it this way too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.