Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know this isn’t the Simone thread but I also know that some of y’all don’t read her one and like major updates in here.
Anyway, pop on over to the Simone thread, look who landed in my DMs this morning

F2E77F8D-19C6-4978-B749-DDDEF30FE4E1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Pentothal

VIP Member
I see Jess has now even deleted the video and posts on instagram showing when she got that tattoo... obviously concerned nz blood or asa will be checking up on it

Obviously have something to hide and have seen you've been caught out jess
NZ Blood have just got back to me.

They will be investigating. Even with her "semi-rare" (which doesn't exist as a term) blood type they do not allow donations under the required stand down time after having a tattoo.
Boujee Jess, you should not have donated blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

tryharder

VIP Member
Maria has told her close friends on Insta that she is not doing the volunteer present wrapping today as scheduled because she has her period.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BellsAK

Chatty Member
From what others have said about contacting Skete. Just want to warn those who are using Insta now to chat tattle content that it is not as anonymous.
Honestly I 2nd this. I contacted skete with tea, good tea, on an influencer. Skete wanted free service from this influencer and ratted me out to the influencer. That influencer contacted me on insta and threatened me. I know I've said this a few times, but I'm reiterating for those who don't know. BE WARY OF SKETE! Use a burner account to contact her, like I did. She is a sell out, cunt

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

louisa_no_morley

Umm…Jess Owens donating blood when she had a tattoo less than a month ago. I’m actually concerned by this. That’s a big no. How was this not asked before she donated?
Um ok this is FUCKED. You absolutely cannot give blood within 3 months of getting a tattoo?? They literally give you a form to fill out that you must disclose any tattoos or piercings (though piercings can be ok if done by a professional) so there is NO excuses for this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

influenzavax2.0

rebecca keil 50x: “i don’t say what jared’s job is on here” *but posts it on patreon cos secret*
everyone: knows jared is a cop
jared: posts pic in cop uniform and rebecca shares

😂 i don’t care whether she posts his job or not yall, i just found this a bit funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Dear Frankie and Lulu,

Your Dad thinks he’s a “fab gay best friend” stereotype from Sex and the City who is “just too MUCH! How outrageous and fun!” Even though this stereotype died a death with the show back in 2010?

However, he’s actually just a tiresome attention seeker who hasn’t realized that it’s not cute to mix acting like a 22 year old circuit party boy on your Instagram account that is supposed to be about parenting toddlers, being a grown ass man, and being a brand ambassador for businesses that don’t necessarily want their brand next to the top of someone’s ass cheeks and full visible cock and ball outline.

B60C8FA4-79E8-4675-8A8C-5CE2860964F3.png
70D2EE56-0537-4875-8530-0C6CDCACED88.png
2961FBFE-BC0E-477F-9976-C947CA3561AA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Hot off the press tea. I was at whipped cakery today and while we were waiting for our coffee, Edna came in and was buying a birthday cake off them. She paid full price and everything. Happy to pay for stuff off whipped and won't even take boujjee stuff for free 😂 totally talked to them like they were friends as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

shh77

VIP Member
Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
D9BE895D-4AF2-4E41-9DDD-E2B664C53C65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Yeah head hunters are super attractive
That’s not what I said though was it? I said Connor was better looking. Quite different. But whatever. 🙄🙄

Whoever said Connor was more attractive …. Are you high? Neither of them are attractive 😂
She has a type for sure 😂
I didn’t say he was attractive. I said more more attractive Than the current one. Quite a different thing. 🙄🙄

They just about look identical to me

She never got over him right?

Thank you, I couldn't agree more, I was looking at them both and trying to figure it out. They are both disgusting. But at least the new BF is real classy, drinking from a dirty old shoe every opportunity he gets.
I’m no Millie fan , but I’m pretty sure no one would get over having their boyfriend murdered in front of them and traveling on the ambulance with him after holding his head with the back of it missing. But hey. That’s just me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a fleshlight?

Gross. I used to follow jess when she was making donuts from home in hobsonville. I thought she was really humble back then. Now seeing her now, it's like the fame has gone to her head and she's a wanker now. Jessticle is the best name ever. Wish I could change my username lol.

View attachment 1812992also, Talz posted this. Saw it on Holly May's story. Wonder what's going on with the court case...
Fleshlight might be one you need to google lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Pentothal

VIP Member
Um ok this is FUCKED. You absolutely cannot give blood within 3 months of getting a tattoo?? They literally give you a form to fill out that you must disclose any tattoos or piercings (though piercings can be ok if done by a professional) so there is NO excuses for this.
How could she have "missed" the tattoo question. Just messaged NZ Blood Service through their web page. Why would she lie to look like she's doing something good 😡 unless her tattoo post was pre recorded. Either way it's totally deceitful😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The not-so-subtle digs at Phil continues on… 👀🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🙈
I really hate this husband bashing trope that mfm seems to be on. There is no doubt that women carry a mental load, but to deny that men/husbands don’t also experience a mental load is so sexist and misandrist. She’s married, she has a partner who has her back, but I suspect that a major communication breakdown has created resentment and the need to publicly discount his contribution in order to validate herself and her feelings, and I find that so incredibly sad 😞

BeigeonBeige

I'm so confused, she literally said how busy she is, everything's overwhelming and that she's doing everything herself. Yet her stories are of her visiting her SIL at 9:38 and then having lunch together. How the fuck is that overwhelming? You should be so grateful that you get to stay home and that your Husband works everyday so you can. I too am a SAHM, and I'm so very lucky and grateful to be in the position I'm in. Do I do most things when it comes to the kids etc. Of course I bloody do because that's my job!!!! ARGH this lady gets to me. Sorry for the rant...

Attachments