NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I know there's many military wives/partners that know that opsec is a big thing and you could be literally endangering your partner by sharing where they are/what they're up to/what they do.
Didn’t Jordan have to dial it down a smidge too, cos people complained to the air force

Or she stopped posting was her husband was up to, or they were delayed posts or something

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just came here to post this 😂😂 Soooooo original as per usual skete 🙄 'Got the idea from a follower' aka saw it on tattle 🙃
Tattle should run their own" New Year's influencer awards", show SKETE how it's done.

Sent some stick ideas in, but reckon she's friends with the Chch influenza so she doesn't touch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Came here to post this!

Who set this up? I would pick none of these from this list

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Came here to post this!

I really struggled with the hottest influencer partner one. They're all 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually don’t know who’s behind it. I saw it on Instagram. None of the influencers who are options for favourite influencer are people I would pick!

I mean, the 3 here that don’t gross me out for various reasons, are hardly what I’d call influencers.
Oooh why does Jessie gross you out?? She's one of the least problematic that i can think of?

Reactions: 10
Exactly. I know there's many military wives/partners that know that opsec is a big thing and you could be literally endangering your partner by sharing where they are/what they're up to/what they do.
I believe Jordan had been asked / told to stop filming on Base, and when she came through the gate.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's such a peice of tit! I said that on here and I did not contact her or give her permission, hey skete duck you!!!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Let's not forget if she's in bed with an influencer and you give her the tea, she'll out you to the influencer.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Who set this up? I would pick none of these from this list
Same here! Definitely got a few theories of who created this. And where on tattle are you going to post this when it wasn't even mentioned here? Can someone make their own with better options!

Reactions: 8
Same here! Definitely got a few theories of who created this. And where on tattle are you going to post this when it wasn't even mentioned here? Can someone make their own with better options!
I have some theories too 🤣 especially the person who seems to be in all the positive polls and none of the negative ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looooooovveeeee donuts but these don’t appeal to me at all. You eat with your eyes and honestly I’d skip over these. Our local bakery does beautiful donuts, fresh, real cream, just the right amount of toppings and definitely not dripping everywhere in the cabinet.
Jess’s ones would end up all over me 😩 There’s no way you could eat those without making a mess.
Yep I’ve tried one & you need a knife and fork. I didn’t have one as in the car so I ripped a bit off , gave the rest to my partner and then searched for the baby wipes to clean the mess off my hands . There is no need for the extra cream on top.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Jordan have to dial it down a smidge too, cos people complained to the air force

Or she stopped posting was her husband was up to, or they were delayed posts or something
Nah she got told off cause she would show tit like her getting onto base with her Swipe card and other stuff like that. Dumb lady didn't think that MPs or force protection wouldn't be following her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.