NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the cringe AF videos that come from Kirsten Reid though I canā€™t cope anymore I just had to let it out šŸ˜‚
Ugh cannot stand her. Miss my-life-is-perfectly-beige-themed. Unfollowed long ago sheā€™s so cringe.
Also never seen the woman wear something on her feed more than once for ā€œwe have no moneyā€ or doesnā€™t seem very relatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow so Megan was fired/demoted from Fletch Vaughan & Megan and relegated to I mean given her own show on The Hits only to have it cancelled less than a year later!
297B8613-00CA-4227-A029-EDA12DC4BA43.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Could totally be wrong. But latest reel says nesting
Home sweet home? So Millie has decided Australia is home now? šŸ™„šŸ™„ She's so bleeping wishy washy honestly. Thought home might be where her family is/dogs that she abandoned are but clearly not šŸ˜¬

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The baby was so stressed and crying, it's little face was so red, she was reaching out for help. What does Elle Herself keep doing. She keeps filming, and laughing.
This is ridiculous!!! I get that kids sometimes get scared or upset in new settings or on new toys but generally youā€™d put the damn phone down and support them through it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø sheā€™s actually gone such a fucked up way

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Seeing so many of these clowns getting burnt already! Itā€™s barely summer.. šŸ¤¬ Insane, weā€™ve had being sun smart drilled into us for years!!
96E98796-F1F0-401E-85F2-8CA1DCC5E569.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone said that Renee Johansen looks like sheā€™d duck them up and honestly same. She actually scares me. I wouldnā€™t get on her bad side.

Reactions: 6
Someone said that Renee Johansen looks like sheā€™d duck them up and honestly same. She actually scares me. I wouldnā€™t get on her bad side.
Now sheā€™s had corrective eye surgery sheā€™ll be able to spot all ā€œthe Karenā€™s that stare at her so judgementallyā€ any and every time she leaves the house, a mile away! šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Now sheā€™s had corrective eye surgery sheā€™ll be able to spot all ā€œthe Karenā€™s that stare at her so judgementallyā€ any and every time she leaves the house, a mile away! šŸ™„šŸ™„
Is this when sheā€™s out with her kids? Am I the only one who has never had people look at me disapprovingly or stare at me, even when my kids are in full meltdown mode?? I swear people make it up for content or sympathy.

Yeah, thatā€™s what happens when you buy a dog that has been genetically inbred to the point that itā€™s basically a big ball of disabilities on four legsā€¦and you incentivized the breeders to keep breeding more of these poor dogs by paying top dollar for it. Cruelty.
DBE2D766-AD37-4E6B-9997-6253204030EE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.