NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG casarahcoooper crying poor about one car but it’s a Mercedes
Her last car was a Range Rover
She is renting a big house in Mildale
She has just finished building a brand new house in Mildale
She buys label/ designer clothes
Buys wooden toys etc
Her kids go to an expensive daycare
She has a cleaner
Plus all her other expensive outgoings
She possibly still owns a house in whangarei
Like what

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have nowhere else to say this... wouldn't dare put my name to it on Facebook, but tit Shortland Street was good tonight! Lol.

Ok, that's all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes!!, hopefully she has their permission and I would be asking for a discount as she's using the cake for her advertising and promotion.
Also when you are representing your business, dress appropriately. Pink crumpled shorts, slides and t shirt does not convey the image of a professional cake company. This looks like one of the workers was doing this on the way to the beach, just looks sloppy🤦
Everything about her/the way she runs her business is just so incredibly unprofessional!

Reactions: 5
Anyone getting annoyed at Nix (cwknix) trying to induce her baby?? She's only 38 weeks. Calm down lovey, it will happen when it happens 🙄 I don't think it can be good to try and make it come before it's ready. But i guess the midwife must be all good with it because she is keeping in contact with her, but still, let your body do it itself. If she goes 1-2 weeks over we are going to have to put up with her stories of nipple stimulation and sticking evening primrose oil up her vag for days and weeks 😳😬🤣

And I'm not sure how I feel about her live streaming the whole labour and birth for her subscribers. I mean each to their own and all that but.......hmmmm 🤔
I was induced with my baby early as she was better out than in. She was an IUGR baby (Google it if you don’t know).
Yes things will happen naturally (in some cases) but for some it’s better for baby (and Mumma) to be early

Reactions: 4
Wow jess review of farmers beauty box is terrible each thing she's reviewing she says somethings that is just wrong

Beauty mask.... oh this must be Korean because of the writing Koreans make really good beauty product

Tan.... I already did my Tan last night so can't use this yet

Lashes... I don't use stick on lashes I have soooo much trouble that's why I just get them done

Lippy from uhmmm oh loreal oh its pink so MAYBE il wear that

Then points out what she won't use but will give as christmas presents 🤣

And then to top it all off hints that she wants to be on the glass house pr list 🤐🤐🤐 mate be fukn greatful you have been given all this instead hint for more free tit so ungrateful!!
That was offensive and lazy. She didn't know her products, she was slurring some of her words, she was swearing😡, didn't look like she could even be bothered doing the unboxing but had to. I sense a letter of complaint going to Farmers. They need to choose real influenzas, not ones that play at it😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was offensive and lazy. She didn't know her products, she was slurring some of her words, she was swearing😡, didn't look like she could even be bothered doing the unboxing but had to. I sense a letter of complaint going to Farmers. They need to choose real influenzas, not ones that play at it😡😡
I’m honestly so shocked they continue to send her these boxes!
Usually some very pricey products included in there and she’s just so ungrateful! 🤬

Reactions: 8
Wtf at Tima Sivea pretending to use afterpay for her ad with afterpay. Surely Afterpay could have found someone less rich than her to work with 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
View attachment 1806055
Yes!! Promoting gambling is so so disgusting. Yet again influencers lower the bar. So many people struggle with this - I can’t imagine being so dense as to not realise that an ad might trigger someone.

Yeah wtf. Also the only person I know who uses the T.A.B is my 80 year old grandad for the horse races. None of my friends, women in their 20s -40s would ever go to or use the TAB ! Wtf.
I think we would all be surprised with how prevalent it is, and how well hidden it is by people for long periods. In my job I see lots and lots of young people struggling with gambling addictions. Really sad. I hope we can all speak up against the promotion of gambling even if we don’t see people around us struggling - they are there whether you know or not. (That’s not a message directed to the person I’m replying to btw!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we talk about the cringe AF videos that come from Kirsten Reid though I can’t cope anymore I just had to let it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve emailed Farmers, told them how dreadful she was and how I would not purchase any of the products because of her poor review. Said they need to look more closely at who the choose to review their products

Has she got nits, continually itching her head

Wtaf why does the precooked sausage child have a plastic bag in/over it’s mouth (not saying the child is a precooked sausage but the father looks like one, either that or he resembles a thumb)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve emailed Farmers, told them how dreadful she was and how I would not purchase any of the products because of her poor review. Said they need to look more closely at who the choose to review their products

Has she got nits, continually itching her head

Wtaf why does the precooked sausage child have a plastic bag in/over it’s mouth (not saying the child is a precooked sausage but the father looks like one, either that or he resembles a thumb)
Nice work! Be interesting to see what they come back to you with!
Yea that’s such a great look for someone working in the food service industry 🤢🤮

Nice work! Be interesting to see what they come back to you with!
Yea that’s such a great look for someone working in the food service industry 🤢🤮
I’ll definitely let my tattle peeps know what and if they reply

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.