NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf why does the precooked sausage child have a plastic bag in/over it’s mouth (not saying the child is a precooked sausage but the father looks like one, either that or he resembles a thumb)
Thought the same thing when I saw this still. Don’t know what the bag thing is… Also noticed that the twins always look so sad in their eyes. I know babies cry and teethe, but they just allllllways seem to look sad, especially baby boy 😞 If you haven’t already wasted 10 minutes of your life watching this vlog, don’t.. it’s absolute shite. Basically having a witch about family leaving the holiday early, complaining about the babies being ‘clingy’ and them locking them screaming in “baby jail” so they could clean the house they’re staying in, bitching about passengers sitting near them on the flight, then her parents basically taking over the parenting when they land (airport pickup, making dinner, bedtime help etc etc) so Elle can get back into the office and ✨weeeerk✨ for the evening 💀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve emailed Farmers, told them how dreadful she was and how I would not purchase any of the products because of her poor review. Said they need to look more closely at who the choose to review their products

Has she got nits, continually itching her head
I’m in two minds about her Farmers Beauty Box stories. 🤔
1) She opened it and it was a first impression because she didn’t know what was in the box as it’s sent out to influenzas to use and promote the newest or in the spotlight products. So we were all seeing it for the first time together. Which is cool, people do that all the time.
2) Or, because she gets these boxes every (however months) she should take the time to pre open and have a look and then do a bit of research into each product so she can better present them to her audience. But then is that fake because she’s not used them??
I mean I don’t know what the contract with Farmers is for doing this box, it’s obvious there’s no obligation to share or show the products being used as she was gonna give a bunch away as presents. 🙄🙄

Also, I think the head scratching was because her hair extensions were all over the place (you can see them) 🤭

Reactions: 3
Thought the same thing when I saw this still. Don’t know what the bag thing is… Also noticed that the twins always look so sad in their eyes. I know babies cry and teethe, but they just allllllways seem to look sad, especially baby boy 😞 If you haven’t already wasted 10 minutes of your life watching this vlog, don’t.. it’s absolute shite. Basically having a witch about family leaving the holiday early, complaining about the babies being ‘clingy’ and them locking them screaming in “baby jail” so they could clean the house they’re staying in, bitching about passengers sitting near them on the flight, then her parents basically taking over the parenting when they land (airport pickup, making dinner, bedtime help etc etc) so Elle can get back into the office and ✨weeeerk✨ for the evening 💀
If only I'd read this 12 minutes ago I wouldn't have wasted my time watching that entitled, moaning, vlog.Yay for the anonymous thumbs down option🤣 They are so lucky they have parents, nanny, friends, but can always make it sound like they are suffering so bad and doing it solo😡. And the constant upset looks on their unpaid workers faces. 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The first hons popped, Brianna’s had her baby boy. Who’s next? Simon? Oh no wait she’s not part of their clique and we’re waaaaay off on her due date right? 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry Boujee Jess, but if you are selling your cheesecake tarts for $70/whole, $12.50 a slice, then they should be perfect.

Why would you even put slices in the cabinet with the shell broken off. And looks like you need to rotate your baked goods in the oven. One side look very over cooked and the other barely browned
That’s all I could think about seeing her post this! 1. Why would you feel this is ok to sell? But 2. If your happy to sell crappy quality product, WHY would you put that piece at the front??
Absolutely no pride of presentation!
People eat with their eyes…I don’t know what any of her stuff tastes like but at those prices it has to look perfect!

Reactions: 9
Pretty offensive to anyone without a home this Christmas. I’m just off to spend more money but I’ll offend a few people first with my privilege!
C59D8277-F6ED-456D-B651-B1E88FA8C424.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well I didn't win the fly buys points in LFYDs promotion🤷. Really dodgy he posted the IG pages, most of which were private, of the winners. Private pictures for all to see😡 just a pic of him for tax
Does poor fly buys want to be associated with a half naked man for advertising? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bernadebt looking fab today. The mouth noises made me feel ill
Cute new profile pic babes!
“Free gift of my fudge for the next 15 orders!! Yay go me!!”
1. Exactly how much of this crappy stock does she have??
2. I’m sure these people will reeeally appreciate receiving fudge that she admitted she f*cked up, because “it’s MY recipe” and was too arrogant to check before she started making it! AND that she’s touched all over with her grotty nails while constantly touching her greasy noodle hair and face! 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute new profile pic babes!
“Free gift of my fudge for the next 15 orders!! Yay go me!!”
1. Exactly how much of this crappy stock does she have??
2. I’m sure these people will reeeally appreciate receiving fudge that she admitted she f*cked up, because “it’s MY recipe” and was too arrogant to check before she started making it! AND that she’s touched all over with her grotty nails while constantly touching her greasy noodle hair and face! 🤮🤢
Has she registered her kitchen again?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
6AD5B312-0B15-4ACC-8491-D286ECE62F9B.png
Nice tape hun 😂 god she’s such a grub, always looks like she needs a good scrub. Sloppy, half hearted presentation of everything in that box and completely disinterested. Why are brands still sending tit to these ungrateful morons?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nice that Clint Randell’s wife is getting a little treat. Oh wait.
Omg it must be so embarrassing for his actual wife! ….I mean aside from just the general embarrassment of being married to him!
Sahara desert in my pants whenever I see him! 🤢😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.