NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this when she’s out with her kids? Am I the only one who has never had people look at me disapprovingly or stare at me, even when my kids are in full meltdown mode?? I swear people make it up for content or sympathy.
Yea her stories always sounds suuuper exaggerated!

Reactions: 6
Ratings numbers don't lie.

She got stuck in the middle of being "ditzy sidekick" like Jay Jay and "relatable mum host" like Toni st.
It is pretty rough considering both times its happened shes been on maternity leave. A time where your job should be safe.

Reactions: 11
It’s interesting how different she looks when she’s not holding her camera up high all posing and fake smiles 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost wouldn’t have recognised her.

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look different to her photos/videos she shares?
I have. Several times. Depends on where and who she's with. If she's with in intsa people she's dolled up. But other times she just slobs around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this when she’s out with her kids? Am I the only one who has never had people look at me disapprovingly or stare at me, even when my kids are in full meltdown mode?? I swear people make it up for content or sympathy.
I always used to look away so the mumma didn’t feel embarrassed or like people were watching but now (depending on situation and if appropriate) I will say “hang in there mumma we’ve all been there, do you need anything?”

Anyone else over talz constant only fans begging
Yes but also low key considering selling feet pics because #lowonmoney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that’s what happens when you buy a dog that has been genetically inbred to the point that it’s basically a big ball of disabilities on four legs…and you incentivized the breeders to keep breeding more of these poor dogs by paying top dollar for it. Cruelty. View attachment 1810702
I mean good on him for taking the dog to the vet (unlike Simone who just forgot about her appt cause Madoox doesn’t make her any $$ like Asher) but anyone who has a brachycephalic is yuck and has only got it for the ‘looks’ and because it’s popular. People need to research dogs and get one that suits the both the dog and owners lifestyle, not just the one that looks the best on Insta. 🙄

Reactions: 17
No hate on Maria
I'm glad she's having a change of scenery, away from her 4 walls.

That's all.

Reactions: 13
Casarahmarycooper and her sister always crying poor. Trying to be relatable with this yet shows a photo of a Mercedes’ key lol. Then next story is excited about a $15 drink being at the supermarket, and then tags them to try get free stuff lol.

Same as her sister crying about how poor she is and then goes and gets an expensive looking puppy. Even if the puppy was somehow cheap / given to them for free it would still be expensive to look after.
Been waiting for this. Sister isnt quite at 10k but goes on and on about how hard life is
All while Living on her parents property working for her parents and yes holidaying and buying an expensive puppy probably hoping for free dog food and toys... also sells off her gofted
Casarahmarycooper and her sister always crying poor. Trying to be relatable with this yet shows a photo of a Mercedes’ key lol. Then next story is excited about a $15 drink being at the supermarket, and then tags them to try get free stuff lol.

Same as her sister crying about how poor she is and then goes and gets an expensive looking puppy. Even if the puppy was somehow cheap / given to them for free it would still be expensive to look after.
Omg yes her sister always going on about how hard her life is yet she lives on her parents property is employed by them.... and sells off her gifted aimn. Probably hoping for free dog food and toys sure shes made her dog its own insta page. Wah wah I choose to be a single mum and its soooo hard but lucky for her her parents are carrying her through...... so so out of touch

OMFG casarahcoooper crying poor about one car but it’s a Mercedes
Her last car was a Range Rover
She is renting a big house in Mildale
She has just finished building a brand new house in Mildale
She buys label/ designer clothes
Buys wooden toys etc
Her kids go to an expensive daycare
She has a cleaner
Plus all her other expensive outgoings
She possibly still owns a house in whangarei
Like what
And just came back from the family batch in whangamata no less..... so privileged its gross she gets so much fre stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
between jess’ extension tape popping out to say hello and christian’s wild lazy eye in that pic with the dog, i am sent into orbit 😂 that’s enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s interesting how different she looks when she’s not holding her camera up high all posing and fake smiles 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost wouldn’t have recognised her.

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look different to her photos/videos she shares?
I did a double take. Looks so different

Reactions: 1
between jess’ extension tape popping out to say hello and christian’s wild lazy eye in that pic with the dog, i am sent into orbit 😂 that’s enough.
You know when you’re taking a selfie and you’re looking at the screen and you’re looking at the other person and it’s obvious in the photo that you’re not looking directly at the camera?
Christian has the best of both worlds. He can look at himself AND whoever is in the photo with him AT THE SAME TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baby was so stressed and crying, it's little face was so red, she was reaching out for help. What does Elle Herself keep doing. She keeps filming, and laughing.
this actually broke my heart, the poor thing needed to be cuddled, not laughed at and filmed

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah, that’s what happens when you buy a dog that has been genetically inbred to the point that it’s basically a big ball of disabilities on four legs…and you incentivized the breeders to keep breeding more of these poor dogs by paying top dollar for it. Cruelty. View attachment 1810702
Such an ugly mutt and I hate the way he washes it in the kitchen sink 🤢 and let's it lick the kids faces all the time 🤢 yuck yuck yuck!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.