NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casarahmarycooper and her sister always crying poor. Trying to be relatable with this yet shows a photo of a Mercedes’ key lol. Then next story is excited about a $15 drink being at the supermarket, and then tags them to try get free stuff lol.

Same as her sister crying about how poor she is and then goes and gets an expensive looking puppy. Even if the puppy was somehow cheap / given to them for free it would still be expensive to look after.
Boo hoo, only one Mercedes. I hate people flexing their cars. Brit Cunningham did an obnoxious post the other day with her Porsche steering wheel, showing off her nails supposedly.

Reactions: 9
She said they were using the nut milks for the puppaccinos. Be interesting to know if they actually stick to this policy considering how much more expensive these milks are. Seeing the state of their food prep area and using towels to wipe the bench and then the steamer I'd be watching how they make any drink I was ordering. Rude they don't reply to the emails which makes you even more dustrusting of their practices.
Would be interesting to know what plant milks she is using but also owners should know better

Reactions: 3
Would be interesting to know what plant milks she is using but also owners should know better
I really wish she’d stop sharing people’s wedding cakes before they’ve gotten married!
I know it’s not the dress or anything but surely the couple or their actual family and friends want to be the ones to share details of their day first!

Reactions: 19
Anyone getting annoyed at Nix (cwknix) trying to induce her baby?? She's only 38 weeks. Calm down lovey, it will happen when it happens 🙄 I don't think it can be good to try and make it come before it's ready. But i guess the midwife must be all good with it because she is keeping in contact with her, but still, let your body do it itself. If she goes 1-2 weeks over we are going to have to put up with her stories of nipple stimulation and sticking evening primrose oil up her vag for days and weeks 😳😬🤣

And I'm not sure how I feel about her live streaming the whole labour and birth for her subscribers. I mean each to their own and all that but.......hmmmm 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maria has told her close friends on Insta that she is not doing the volunteer present wrapping today as scheduled because she has her period.
My boss would drive to my house and drag me out by the hair if I used my period as an excuse.
She doesn't have PCOS or anything does she?

Reactions: 8
Erin’s makeup for woman’s day sent me. Completely the wrong colour for her complexion, her part and hairline were a completely different colour to the rest of her. I assume it had to be heavy because it’s a magazine but come on! 😂

Her Botox vein was super obvious in the Woman’s Day shoot too, they did her dirty not to photoshop it out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She gets a new necklace and anklet and jay gets a re gifted shaver 😅 poor guy!

Also the anklet looks pretty tight what happens if she gets swollen ankles? .. oh wait probs won't she dosnt stand on her feet that long working 🤭🤭🤭
I love how tight that anklet is, could she not afford an extra centimetre of chain? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought a couple of weeks ago Jess was saying they had to start making their own lunches cause she couldn’t afford buying lunch daily……. Yet spends hundreds no doubt thousands on superficial items on the weekly.. like seriously $400 for an anklet but money is tight.. sureee. Or maybe you just have a problem where you think material things make you a cooler, more BOUJEE, gal. The sad thing is.. all the other iNsTa GaLs are doing it too so you’re just a sheep. A sheep who will end up in debt. Once again, people who flaunt money to make themselves look rich are usually the ones who don’t have money and the whole “can’t buy lunch” proves that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought a couple of weeks ago Jess was saying they had to start making their own lunches cause she couldn’t afford buying lunch daily……. Yet spends hundreds no doubt thousands on superficial items on the weekly.. like seriously $400 for an anklet but money is tight.. sureee. Or maybe you just have a problem where you think material things make you a cooler, more BOUJEE, gal. The sad thing is.. all the other iNsTa GaLs are doing it too so you’re just a sheep. A sheep who will end up in debt. Once again, people who flaunt money to make themselves look rich are usually the ones who don’t have money and the whole “can’t buy lunch” proves that.

Good point I remeber that! Deffo going to be the next bernadebt, wouldn't that money of been better spent on her wardrobe fit out she wanted or is she still planning on getting that for free? Her sense with money is terrible

Reactions: 8
I really wish she’d stop sharing people’s wedding cakes before they’ve gotten married!
I know it’s not the dress or anything but surely the couple or their actual family and friends want to be the ones to share details of their day first!
Yes!!, hopefully she has their permission and I would be asking for a discount as she's using the cake for her advertising and promotion.
Also when you are representing your business, dress appropriately. Pink crumpled shorts, slides and t shirt does not convey the image of a professional cake company. This looks like one of the workers was doing this on the way to the beach, just looks sloppy🤦

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes!!, hopefully she has their permission and I would be asking for a discount as she's using the cake for her advertising and promotion.
Also when you are representing your business, dress appropriately. Pink crumpled shorts, slides and t shirt does not convey the image of a professional cake company. This looks like one of the workers was doing this on the way to the beach, just looks sloppy🤦

Thought same thing such a beautiful place and your dressed like that so wrong, totaly looks like she's heading to the beach

Reactions: 6
Creepy af, Bernadebt filming the courier from under the stairs. How the mighty have fallen lmao
How those who fake it til they make it go back where they should've stayed. She's trash.

Anyone getting annoyed at Nix (cwknix) trying to induce her baby?? She's only 38 weeks. Calm down lovey, it will happen when it happens 🙄 I don't think it can be good to try and make it come before it's ready. But i guess the midwife must be all good with it because she is keeping in contact with her, but still, let your body do it itself. If she goes 1-2 weeks over we are going to have to put up with her stories of nipple stimulation and sticking evening primrose oil up her vag for days and weeks 😳😬🤣

And I'm not sure how I feel about her live streaming the whole labour and birth for her subscribers. I mean each to their own and all that but.......hmmmm 🤔
So from a mum who's got a baby who died (not wanting sympathy just the an opinion) I wanted that baby out as fast as bleeping possible knowing it was cooked safe and alive... the anxiety can be insane so I get why she's doing what she's doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow jess review of farmers beauty box is terrible each thing she's reviewing she says somethings that is just wrong

Beauty mask.... oh this must be Korean because of the writing Koreans make really good beauty product

Tan.... I already did my Tan last night so can't use this yet

Lashes... I don't use stick on lashes I have soooo much trouble that's why I just get them done

Lippy from uhmmm oh loreal oh its pink so MAYBE il wear that

Then points out what she won't use but will give as christmas presents 🤣

And then to top it all off hints that she wants to be on the glass house pr list 🤐🤐🤐 mate be fukn greatful you have been given all this instead hint for more free tit so ungrateful!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love how tight that anklet is, could she not afford an extra centimetre of chain? 😂😂
At $400, maybe not! Considering they can’t afford to finish their wardrobe, landscaping or get a washing machine - I can’t see how this is a responsible or effective use of money! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.