NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the sister company to Ruby and Rain. Nothing is made in NZ now, it’s made in Vietnam. I bought when it was nz made and the quality was super average. I ended up being able to send a couple things back as they were not up to standard but they would only give me a credit. Not a refund….: I wouldn’t purchase from there again. Also, not sure about Heidi Frank but Ruby and rain has gone super nana looking lol

Does anyone know what JJ bakery used for puppaccinos? My friend took her dog there last week and she thinks it gave him the poops - but they won’t answer her messages. I get she should have checked before buying but you would think it would be ok for dogs. What is is usually?
She said they were using the nut milks for the puppaccinos. Be interesting to know if they actually stick to this policy considering how much more expensive these milks are. Seeing the state of their food prep area and using towels to wipe the bench and then the steamer I'd be watching how they make any drink I was ordering. Rude they don't reply to the emails which makes you even more dustrusting of their practices.

Reactions: 11
I hateeeeeeew this. Love from your dads it too. The audacity of begging for engagment, when she couldn’t even help raise funds for child cancer today, becuase she has her period. For the love of tampons 🙄
They all do it! Post a static photo then add to reel. Tarryns done it a lot tonight as she wants those calendars sold. Looks like engagement is down for a lot of these people.

Reactions: 4
Is that even legal? Surely there is something in the consumers guarantee that they have to offer an exchange?

Reactions: 1
LFYD filming Kelly dressing Lulu with her broken hand/thumb instead of dressing Lulu himself made me SO mad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone purchased anything off Heidi Frank the label? What are the items like? I want to purchase something as some things look nice but given its online and they won’t exchange or refund I think it’s pretty tit!
No exchanging or refunding would be a red flag for me, esp if there’s no where to look at it in person

Reactions: 7
Elle Herself felt we all needed to know she had lip filler today and she bruised🤷 She's becoming very like Jess and Scamone, and announced she doesn't use filters on her IG and YouTube.

Meanwhile lots of picture of her unpaid workers, one fell over, she laughed, then she compared their milestones, how one is standing and they other still crawling and how one is more out going. Poor twins will constantly be compared in public. They are not commodities. They are babies😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s the sister company to Ruby and Rain. Nothing is made in NZ now, it’s made in Vietnam. I bought when it was nz made and the quality was super average. I ended up being able to send a couple things back as they were not up to standard but they would only give me a credit. Not a refund….: I wouldn’t purchase from there again. Also, not sure about Heidi Frank but Ruby and rain has gone super nana looking lol

Does anyone know what JJ bakery used for puppaccinos? My friend took her dog there last week and she thinks it gave him the poops - but they won’t answer her messages. I get she should have checked before buying but you would think it would be ok for dogs. What is is usually?
Ruby & Rain is sooooo average now 😂
I have quite a few of their pieces from when they first started out and I love and wear them regularly. But I won’t buy anything now and they don’t seem open to feedback 🤦🏼‍♀️
They’re also pushing people to support them …. At $100+ per item of clothing (including basic tshirts that look seethrough - you can see the tag), in the middle of a cost of living crisis you can understand why people aren’t buying ffs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ruby & Rain is sooooo average now 😂
I have quite a few of their pieces from when they first started out and I love and wear them regularly. But I won’t buy anything now and they don’t seem open to feedback 🤦🏼‍♀️
They’re also pushing people to support them …. At $100+ per item of clothing (including basic tshirts that look seethrough - you can see the tag), in the middle of a cost of living crisis you can understand why people aren’t buying ffs.
Wtaf???? $149 for a plain white t-shirt???? 😳😱

If I enjoy your post, I’ll like or comment on it. Influencers needs to stop asking for favours and for people to engage with them. Make good content, get all the likes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would never go with powershop simply for the fact that LFYD promotes them SOOOOOO much. Even when he was overseas he kept wanking on about them and his #paidpartnership #ad 🙄

Reactions: 8
If I enjoy your post, I’ll like or comment on it. Influencers needs to stop asking for favours and for people to engage with them. Make good content, get all the likes 🤷🏻‍♀️
How does she get any campaigns this is so fkn low effort 🙄 At least some of the small accounts are getting aesthetic photos for brands

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
View attachment 1806055
Can’t stand Daisy Dagg how do people even follow her she’s so BORING how she gets these jobs so much is beyond me

Can’t stand Daisy Dagg how do people even follow her she’s so BORING how she gets these jobs so much is beyond me
I would say the last name has everything to do with it! 😒
Agree! And she’s so half ass about promoting her “Every Day Simple” cooking side hustle!…she made such a big deal about it launching now barely remembers to do it…

Has anyone been following Emma/EMCO/Get Good Face’s latest business venture into shoes, drama/saga?
I swear these people just start up new businesses left, right and centre, then complain about how much they’ve invested/waaah it’s so hard, when it’s their fault they’ve not researched properly and have no idea what the f they’re doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Colour me confused but why would you put sunscreen on when your going to the gym and why would you reapply it if you’re going to swimming lessons, aren’t both activities inside? Maybe if you’re walking to the gym and pool but as you’re diving to both I don’t get it. How gross to be all sweaty with sunscreen on at the gym, maybe that’s what was the oily stain on the white Tshirt yesterday and not chilli oil

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone purchased anything off Heidi Frank the label? What are the items like? I want to purchase something as some things look nice but given its online and they won’t exchange or refund I think it’s pretty tit!
Their stuff is very basic quality , and doesn’t wash well I found. Was very disappointed considering the price.

Reactions: 1
Casarahmarycooper and her sister always crying poor. Trying to be relatable with this yet shows a photo of a Mercedes’ key lol. Then next story is excited about a $15 drink being at the supermarket, and then tags them to try get free stuff lol.

Same as her sister crying about how poor she is and then goes and gets an expensive looking puppy. Even if the puppy was somehow cheap / given to them for free it would still be expensive to look after.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.