NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
View attachment 1806055
Yeah wtf. Also the only person I know who uses the T.A.B is my 80 year old grandad for the horse races. None of my friends, women in their 20s -40s would ever go to or use the TAB ! Wtf.

Reactions: 17
Yeah wtf. Also the only person I know who uses the T.A.B is my 80 year old grandad for the horse races. None of my friends, women in their 20s -40s would ever go to or use the TAB ! Wtf.
My ex had a massive gambling addiction and lost so much of our $$ with the TAB, so I’m probably just extra triggered by this! But it’s just so irresponsible!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
“It’s time to get the orders out because there are PLENTY” …THE F*CK are people buying from her?!? …surely not the old MK stock? And if so whhhhy?? 🤔🫤
CEB0092F-116F-4994-BE29-F2F1C7C50058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My ex had a massive gambling addiction and lost so much of our $$ with the TAB, so I’m probably just extra triggered by this! But it’s just so irresponsible!
They keep saying at the end of the ads remember this is for entertainment purposes only not gambling as if there’s any difference

Reactions: 6
Has anyone purchased anything off Heidi Frank the label? What are the items like? I want to purchase something as some things look nice but given its online and they won’t exchange or refund I think it’s pretty tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh Maria - most of us work when we have our periods what the fuuuuuck!

Jamie - buy a bleeping Remington while you’re here, briscoes do sales! You won’t die without your damn Dyson!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone purchased anything off Heidi Frank the label? What are the items like? I want to purchase something as some things look nice but given its online and they won’t exchange or refund I think it’s pretty tit!
It’s the sister company to Ruby and Rain. Nothing is made in NZ now, it’s made in Vietnam. I bought when it was nz made and the quality was super average. I ended up being able to send a couple things back as they were not up to standard but they would only give me a credit. Not a refund….: I wouldn’t purchase from there again. Also, not sure about Heidi Frank but Ruby and rain has gone super nana looking lol

Does anyone know what JJ bakery used for puppaccinos? My friend took her dog there last week and she thinks it gave him the poops - but they won’t answer her messages. I get she should have checked before buying but you would think it would be ok for dogs. What is is usually?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So who is rushing out to buy Tarryns calendar? First thing I thought was why put the dates so big! You’re going to be writing over the date all the time. What’s wrong with just an everyday calendar? To be be honest I always find it strange people write everything onto a calendar- seems they want to show how busy they are. If I know my child has certain sports every week on that day, I’m not going to be adding that to a calendar.

So who is rushing out to buy Tarryns calendar? First thing I thought was why put the dates so big! You’re going to be writing over the date all the time. What’s wrong with just an everyday calendar? To be be honest I always find it strange people write everything onto a calendar- seems they want to show how busy they are. If I know my child has certain sports every week on that day, I’m not going to be adding that to a calendar.
I find it helpful having the visual reminder on a calendar or wall planner

Reactions: 12
It’s the sister company to Ruby and Rain. Nothing is made in NZ now, it’s made in Vietnam. I bought when it was nz made and the quality was super average. I ended up being able to send a couple things back as they were not up to standard but they would only give me a credit. Not a refund….: I wouldn’t purchase from there again. Also, not sure about Heidi Frank but Ruby and rain has gone super nana looking lol

Does anyone know what JJ bakery used for puppaccinos? My friend took her dog there last week and she thinks it gave him the poops - but they won’t answer her messages. I get she should have checked before buying but you would think it would be ok for dogs. What is is usually?
Tell her to give them a one star Google review

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone on Ethically Kate’s patreon and can enlighten us about the dog? We know she was looking to rehome Chai but what’s the story?
731EA6E3-9791-427E-B3C7-635BB1DF4747.png

US is 110V NZ is 240V.
You can use a 240 on a 110 it’ll be low but will work, you cannot use 110 on 240V it’ll blow up instantly.
She needs a converter not just an adapter. Converters can be quite big and heavy better off getting a new one hashtag ad from Dyson ANZ
Some modern appliances you’re able to change the voltage I had hairdryers like that but she would have noticed if hers did it’s very clear
Instead of asking Insta, she should’ve asked the wise people of Tattle

Reactions: 7
I find it helpful having the visual reminder on a calendar or wall planner
Yeah I’m the same. If I put it in my phone I won’t see it until it comes up as a reminder 15 mins before hand. But on the calendar everyone can see it including the kids so they know what they have coming up and they can get their own crap together 🤣

But also to add I won’t not buy her calendar. It’s just really not my cup of tea!

Reactions: 8
Wow, those numbers are, really bleeping invisible! 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If I enjoy your post, I’ll like or comment on it. Influencers needs to stop asking for favours and for people to engage with them. Make good content, get all the likes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hateeeeeeew this. Love from your dads it too. The audacity of begging for engagment, when she couldn’t even help raise funds for child cancer today, becuase she has her period. For the love of tampons 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the sister company to Ruby and Rain. Nothing is made in NZ now, it’s made in Vietnam. I bought when it was nz made and the quality was super average. I ended up being able to send a couple things back as they

Probably standard old dairy, can be a bit harsh on many dogs tummys and give them runny poos

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have.. I found the quality to be pretty good & I like the fabrics but found their sizing to be a bit all over the place.. So as much as I really like some of their new pieces, I don’t think I’ll get any because they won’t offer an exchange if the sizing is off 😞 would love to be able to try them on!

Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
View attachment 1806055
So bad, especially at this time of year. It's the same with the credit card some of them promote.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.