NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best hope you don’t get swollen ankles in the heat Jessticle, might end up with an amputated foot
🤣🤣I was just thinking that, the heat, or an MVC, rings on fingers are lethal if there is limb entrapment. A soldered on anklet, I've never come across, but will be wary of them now. Thank goodness for trauma shears that can cut through most things.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣I was just thinking that, the heat, or an MVC, rings on fingers are lethal if there is limb entrapment. A soldered on anklet, I've never come across, but will be wary of them now. Thank goodness for trauma shears that can cut through most things.
Is it an anklet without a clasp? 😳

I wonder if she ever actually asks him for help or just makes subtle digs at him on her very public Instagram 🤔😂 I mean I know we can all have a bit of resentment towards our spouse at times… but hers seems to have reached a very unhealthy level.
It’s bizarre as he works full time and longish hours ot seems. And then he has full responsibility for the kids over the weekend. The only time they get out of the house.

Reactions: 6
Maria has told her close friends on Insta that she is not doing the volunteer present wrapping today as scheduled because she has her period.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hate to defend her, but you can fry devices like hairdryers and other tools that pull heavy electricity loads, by just using a converter. US electricity is 110volts, NZ is 240. Some tools are made for both, but others aren't. My friend fucked her hairdryer from Canada by trying to use it in NZ. You need a transformer. So it's a reasonable question but I'd google it not instagram story lol.
Oh 100%! But also she can most definitely afford to buy one here! Then give it to her mum or sister or whoever she’s staying with..or probably use theirs?
….I can’t stand this 🎣🎣 for free tit from these iNfLuEnZaS! Makes me sick.. but the companies that give in and gift them the stuff are even worse!

Reactions: 5
Maria has told her close friends on Insta that she is not doing the volunteer present wrapping today as scheduled because she has her period.
What. The. Hell????

Um a period is a normal part of life. I think she's clutching at straws to get out of things now. She's really in such a dark place and I'm not sure anyone is helping her (Phil, her friends etc).

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's definitely different. High-draw appliances like hairdryers need a voltage converter. I checked the Dyson website and it said that devices purchased in the US will not work in Europe and other places that use higher voltage electricity.
Well there we have it. You’ve just looked it up online so she can too. But… I guess it’s too hard for people who create content to look things up for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Millie has now pinned this post. What's the bet they got married in Vegas
Wasn’t he already married ?

She’s all up in the Emcult huh😂

Well there we have it. You’ve just looked it up online so she can too. But… I guess it’s too hard for people who create content to look things up for themselves.
Also unsure why she has such a startled look ask g the question 😳😳😳

• Haha
Wow, really hitting it out of the park there advancing the cause of women being taken seriously. Honestly, all the crap that women have to deal with in the workplace with snarky comments re: their fitness for work once a month...she can't even turn up to volunteering for a good cause for a few hours?

Reactions: 12
Uhm. Genuine question: Is this how life looks at 40?
I’m currently 37, still has my period, but still lifting people into ambulances (days on or off period) and still showing up… Is 40 that bad?? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember when HecticHori2 was first on the scene and she was talking about sw on her stories, how much money she was making, etc. and people were asking her questions. Might have been on live?
I remember her being like “nah bro if you have to ask how to get into sw then you’re not cut out for the scene bro” 😂 as if people should know how to get into it.
Sw is a job and theres no judgement from me for making your money. I think you’re a bit of a fuckwit if you won’t share how to get into the industry SAFELY though and want to act like you’re some tough witch and nobody else in the world can handle it.
It’s the oldest job in the world girl, GET OVER YOURSELF. Look after other women so they can work safely instead of gate keeping and thinking you’re a bit of something.
Hollymay is a total fuckwit, she's a nasty piece of trash and her boyfriend (daddy) looks like he's a sandwich short of a picnic

Yes I remember that too. Guess what Holly, you open your legs, job done, it ain't rocket science witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
US is 110V NZ is 240V.
You can use a 240 on a 110 it’ll be low but will work, you cannot use 110 on 240V it’ll blow up instantly.
She needs a converter not just an adapter. Converters can be quite big and heavy better off getting a new one hashtag ad from Dyson ANZ
Some modern appliances you’re able to change the voltage I had hairdryers like that but she would have noticed if hers did it’s very clear

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Uhm. Genuine question: Is this how life looks at 40?
I’m currently 37, still has my period, but still lifting people into ambulances (days on or off period) and still showing up… Is 40 that bad?? 🙈
Well considering she was doing the same lying on the couch thing at 37 and earlier, I'm sure nothing will change for you! Also 👏👏👏👏 for being a paramedic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen zazi at the playground once. My mum remarked after “she was a bit full on” because she was following her kid around talking his ear off. I thought it was fine, my mums just all boomer-esque. I also met Rebecca Kiel and she was lovely.

I could imagine if you live in Auckland you’d be spotting them every day.
It’s true, my path has crossed with few of them
Why though 🙃 what’s the point?
There’s reusing and recycling and then there’s ….. that.
Her contract with Bonds ended?? 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it really gross/irresponsible of TAB to be doing “Paid Partnerships” with iNfLuEnCeRs?? Problem gambling is a real issue and seems so off to be promoting it, especially this time of year when so many are struggling!
D9BE895D-4AF2-4E41-9DDD-E2B664C53C65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.