NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is not problem, i just didn’t understand what she meant. she’s talked about it like every day for the past few and i just didn’t get why she wouldn’t take a sick day if she’s sick, that is all lol

her boyfriends name is Hoani right? does she pronounce that correctly? I haven’t heard the woman speak in so long, can’t stand her 😂
No she does not. She pronounces it “hoe-are-ni”

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yeah… it’s called an adaptor. Usually people take them travelling so they can use their countries plugs in other countries 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs
Hate to defend her, but you can fry devices like hairdryers and other tools that pull heavy electricity loads, by just using a converter. US electricity is 110volts, NZ is 240. Some tools are made for both, but others aren't. My friend fucked her hairdryer from Canada by trying to use it in NZ. You need a transformer. So it's a reasonable question but I'd google it not instagram story lol.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe the second round of "gifts"given to ELLE Herself. Like someone said why give her a box full of refined carbs. We know that will get put in the carb cupboard.

And what's with Dave himself making that crass comment about Mary and Joseph, and Elle filming their semi naked children who are obviously crying and distressed, makes for good engagement😡 That's a really trashy comment Dave in the same vein as your fat Americans not fitting in seat belts. Something's things are better not said

Attachments

Reactions: 4
100% brands, or more often agencies, don't do their due diligence for every campaign, or at all haha. They have a list, they don't go over it as often as they should, and tit gets sent out. Sometimes you don't even know it's happening - speaking as an ex small influencer, I still received PR for like 2 years after I repeatedly communicated that I wasn't using socials anymore as anything but a consumer. The fact Elle has chosen to promote what she's received instead of reaching out to say "Hey, I won't be promoting xyz because it doesn't align with my lifestyle/values" says huge amounts about her, and how anything she says in an ad shouldn't be taken at face value.
It comes down to greed. She could say no, or explain her lifestyle choices either directly, or through her communication with companies she approaches, and they could amend their promotional item. So many influenzas are gifted items this time of year. They greedily accept. I'd respect a company more if they donated to a charity. So many have so little, greedy influencers get so much😥

Reactions: 7
I’ve only seen one influencer in the wild a year or two ago. (I won’t mention her name cos she’s only around 7k) It was so awkward. She brought hubby and kids to a local bike park, got them out and instructed them on what to do, where to go, what to ride (scooter and balance bike) while she took photos and then loaded up and left. There was no natural play at all, and over in 10 minutes. Seeing her stories (with scooter brand tagged of course) later on about how much fun they had was a mega eye roll
Can you say who it was, it's not like they'll know who you are

Reactions: 3
Hate to defend her, but you can fry devices like hairdryers and other tools that pull heavy electricity loads, by just using a converter. US electricity is 110volts, NZ is 240. Some tools are made for both, but others aren't. My friend fucked her hairdryer from Canada by trying to use it in NZ. You need a transformer. So it's a reasonable question but I'd google it not instagram story lol.
Doesn't mean it won't work. Just means she needs to buy extra cord. Probably a surge protector will do it and we have those here too. Also pretty sure this is part of the purpose of an adaptor too.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't mean it won't work. Just means she needs to buy extra cord. Probably a surge protector will do it and we have those here too. Also pretty sure this is part of the purpose of an adaptor too.
It's definitely different. High-draw appliances like hairdryers need a voltage converter. I checked the Dyson website and it said that devices purchased in the US will not work in Europe and other places that use higher voltage electricity.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.