NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the rest why she only has 4% share now? Did she sell them?
jeuneora wanted to raise capital to expand the skincare range and grow internationally, so they sold a whole lot of shares, this would have been 6-12 months ago?

edit: ok it was more than 12 months ago, time flies lol

Reactions: 3
Ugh not EMcult acting like they're living on the bones of their ass again 😒🙄 "ChEeSe is a LUxUrY" OK yes it is but mate if you're making Mac and cheese... Use it in the God damn sauce woman
Yes that'd just gross I'd rather have cheese in the sauce than sprinkled on top.

What’s the bet one of them or both will be off tomorrow? But it feels like either she doesn’t share as much or they are having less days off since it’s been talked about on here
I spy a.logitech keyboard and mouse and wondering did MFM get the same PR gift Danni duncan got... but she hasn't done her ad yet? Or did Mfm buy hers herself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry if I’m late to the party , but can someone fill me in on how dirty talz went from a legal clusterfk with Friday jams, to being there going on about how good it is ?! What??

• Haha
  • Wow
Today's posts:
Shows pics of her property flooding (land not house)
10x sign up to patreon posts
Accidentally shares a post for 'close friends'
Then the "too cheap for cheese in the Mac n cheese"
What a day
It's been a bloody whirlwind that's for sure 😂
I'm also curious as to what she put in the sauce though... Because isn't cheese sauce for macaroni cheese.... Like the main ingredient

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why Kennedy and Vaughn? I kinda like them lol. I don't follow the others. LFYD does my head in now to the point just his face annoys me lmao
Kennedy because he’s besties with Simone & Sera L so anyone in that circle is a no no for me. Used to love Vaughn but just find him OTT now and I hate the way he talks over everyone on the show plus don’t like the way he uses/shows the girls.

Reactions: 4
Kennedy because he’s besties with Simone & Sera L so anyone in that circle is a no no for me. Used to love Vaughn but just find him OTT now and I hate the way he talks over everyone on the show plus don’t like the way he uses/shows the girls.
Totally agree that it’s the Vaughan show lol.
i remember he said in the past that he won’t involve the girls online ads etc if they don’t want to be involved, and that any $$ he gets from the ads with the girls go into their accounts for future. Wonder if that’s still the case, it was a few years ago when he said that.
i like listening to the show mostly. fletch is my spirit animal.

• Heart
It's been a bloody whirlwind that's for sure 😂
I'm also curious as to what she put in the sauce though... Because isn't cheese sauce for macaroni cheese.... Like the main ingredient
Cheese sauce minus the cheese is standard white sauce recipe. So probably just the flour, milk and butter.

• Sick
Another banger from Jess! What is that tit piping!? I’d be so fucked off if I paid for a cake and it looked like this
Looks like she gets her inspo here!
Yes that'd just gross I'd rather have cheese in the sauce than sprinkled on top.

I spy a.logitech keyboard and mouse and wondering did MFM get the same PR gift Danni duncan got... but she hasn't done her ad yet? Or did Mfm buy hers herself?
I think she’s had that for a while - she boasts all the time how fast she can type. Go put it to good use and get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a capital raise. They raise capital through issuing more shares. It’s a smaller slice of a larger pie, she will still have the same number of shares, but it’s a smaller share of overall shareholding now they have issued additional shares.

Also the likes of herself and Amber Pebbles have been issued shares in return for their influencing (they may not have paid cash in exchange). I have no idea on what the arrangements were just giving an example that it doesn’t always have to be $ exchanging in return for shareholding.

QUOTE="hobsonville_housewife, post: 12760412, member: 359124"]
jeuneora wanted to raise capital to expand the skincare range and grow internationally, so they sold a whole lot of shares, this would have been 6-12 months ago?

edit: ok it was more than 12 months ago, time flies lol
[/QUOTE]
Haha yea that’s what I was thinking! “omg love my view so so grateful” I’m like ….what a fence and your neighbours Sky dish? #blessed

Exactly!!
Stories only last 24 hours as well you idiot!
I mean obviously WE “are bored losers who have no lives” but not all the brand’s social media people are sitting waiting with baited breath watching your stories you egomaniac…not everyone is going to see your despo begging
I have no idea why you would want to share that with your followers. Costcos piping is better than that.
Although I’m not sure what gives me more anxiety - the piping that isn’t consistent or perfect or the fact she is videoing as she walks with a cake.

On a plus side the buttercream looks amazing - but the piping. It’s a hard NO from me.

Another banger from Jess! What is that tit piping!? I’d be so fucked off if I paid for a cake and it looked like this

Reactions: 2
I seriously don't know how this chick is in business. Why the hell do people even buy her ugly looking cakes? Everything I see shared here looks so puke 🤢 Unbelievable. So glad I don't follow her lol. It would just wind me up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Totally agree that it’s the Vaughan show lol.
i remember he said in the past that he won’t involve the girls online ads etc if they don’t want to be involved, and that any $$ he gets from the ads with the girls go into their accounts for future. Wonder if that’s still the case, it was a few years ago when he said that.
i like listening to the show mostly. fletch is my spirit animal.
I think in that respect the best thing they did was get Hayley in coz she definitely holds her space against Vaughans total takeover much better than Megan did. I even feel like I hear more from Fletch than I did previously.

Reactions: 7
Helllooo i havent been here for ages nor keeping tabs of these influenzas. Can someone tell me if Maria from Mangere have bought a new car yet?

Helllooo i havent been here for ages nor keeping tabs of these influenzas. Can someone tell me if Maria from Mangere have bought a new car yet?
Hello you old irrelevant flop! Yes she has, but she hasn’t got it yet, I think it arrives in January? She just had two nights alone in a hotel in Auckland, and came back EXHAUSTED! Would you believe it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello you old irrelevant flop! Yes she has, but she hasn’t got it yet, I think it arrives in January? She just had two nights alone in a hotel in Auckland, and came back EXHAUSTED! Would you believe it?
Hahaha! Hello simone scamnderson!
Thanks for the update. What car did she end up getting? A brand new EV? Finally gave up trying to get a free car?😂😂😂 why would she be in auckland hotel alone???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha! Hello simone scamnderson!
Thanks for the update. What car did she end up getting? A brand new EV? Finally gave up trying to get a free car?😂😂😂 why would she be in auckland hotel alone???
some kind of EV or hybrid, I actually don’t recall because like most of her content it was so dull that I’ve blocked it out.
she went to an em cult event (I think? I don’t follow em cult) and didn’t want to drive home at night so instead she stayed in a hotel. She got a bonus night to herself in the hotel as the grandparents had the kids.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.