NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
Clint Roberts really annoys me! Does declare ads but SO MANY!!! Lol also annoys the tit out of me how many times his stupid ad for his and Bree’s radio show interrupts when I’m trying to listen to the Fletch, Vaughan & Hayley podcast 😂

Reactions: 11
Clint Roberts really annoys me! Does declare ads but SO MANY!!! Lol also annoys the tit out of me how many times his stupid ad for his and Bree’s radio show interrupts when I’m trying to listen to the Fletch, Vaughan & Hayley podcast 😂

Yesss and it's like he's going thru an identity crisis atm with the constant hair change and now the tattoos which he would say on the edge he could never get because of his mummy now he's got like his whole arm done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Clint for years when it was just them and the cats and it was entertaining but now it is a lot of ads!! but still sometimes funny stuff but he mainly just posts for ads now
Also Jay Reeve does sooooo many ads

Reactions: 3
Yesss and it's like he's going thru an identity crisis atm with the constant hair change and now the tattoos which he would say on the edge he could never get because of his mummy now he's got like his whole arm done
You’re thinking of Clint Randell lol, different person. (Who is annoying AF).

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lol that’s Clint Randell?? 🤣🤣 but yes him too!

I think before the year is up we need our own awards for these influencers they all seem to love award and being praised lets praise them at there worst... like

worst influencer parent goes to...
Worse influencer buisness goes to...
Worst influencer ads goes to...
Worst influencer producing Ad goes to..

I don't know just a little idea that could be a laugh
wait for skete to snap this up momentarily

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I shared this earlier. What exactly is the issue with the ad?
Black Friday and now Black Week are very popular with most businesses nowadays.
I don’t follow or even bought anything from this brand but I just want to understand what’s the issue with the ad?
No, I’m not them.
I agree - it’s possible that I’m being ignorant but I’ve done some research and nothing in the name Black Week or Black Friday is racially driven, there is nothing in the history that is derived from anything racist - the description Black Friday comes from the fact that it is traditionally the start of a time where businesses were finally back in the black rather than the red due to consumer spending. Are we not allowed to use the shade black in a description now?

Reactions: 8
What's with naz always going on about how skinny she is or how she only eats one meal a day... so much for body positivity

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The hints for the wardrobe sponsorship fell thru guys….

Jess you are obviously hinting, why not just message the companies directly?!!!
View attachment 1750708
Hahaha snap I just posted this too - she was hinting HARD the other night saying the quote they got was too expensive so wh else would people recommend. Obviously didn’t work

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh not EMcult acting like they're living on the bones of their ass again 😒🙄 "ChEeSe is a LUxUrY" OK yes it is but mate if you're making Mac and cheese... Use it in the God damn sauce woman
Today's posts:
Shows pics of her property flooding (land not house)
10x sign up to patreon posts
Accidentally shares a post for 'close friends'
Then the "too cheap for cheese in the Mac n cheese"
What a day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess you are obviously hinting, why not just message the companies directly?!!!
View attachment 1750708

Omg how many times has she hinted now at a wardrobe? I think 3 iv counted and her sole thing was having a massive wardrobe why didn't you focus on that instead of stupid things like a couch for the bedroom dog beds to match the couch?

I can't belive she has dogs tht match her beige colour choices

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the bet one of them or both will be off tomorrow? But it feels like either she doesn’t share as much or they are having less days off since it’s been talked about on here
Definitely no mention of it since it's been mentioned on here.
What exactly does she do to be a child cancer foundation embassador?

Reactions: 2
Today's posts:
Shows pics of her property flooding (land not house)
10x sign up to patreon posts
Accidentally shares a post for 'close friends'
Then the "too cheap for cheese in the Mac n cheese"
What a day
There are a million cheap and easy and yummy pasta recipes with lots of veg that don’t require much cheese, so why make Mac and cheese WHICH REQUIRES A LOT OF CHEESE?

Way to set yourself up for failure with the fam, Em

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.