NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie is another influencer that would benefit from getting a job!
always used to crack me up when she was living in Christchurch and called Jeuneora her “work.”
like I get that she has shares, I think at the time she had 1/3 of the shares, but I don’t think she did any “work” apart from posing for photos every now and then.
I’m still confused why she moved to Christchurch to be close to “work” but then suddenly moved to Auckland?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
True. I only follow Vaughn and he *mostly* includes #ad but I wouldn’t say always.
I can’t stand LFYD, so won’t ever follow nor hate watch (even though C is my profile pic 😎) so can’t comment on them other than to say winners for most problematic male influenza.

Reactions: 3
always used to crack me up when she was living in Christchurch and called Jeuneora her “work.”
like I get that she has shares, I think at the time she had 1/3 of the shares, but I don’t think she did any “work” apart from posing for photos every now and then.
I’m still confused why she moved to Christchurch to be close to “work” but then suddenly moved to Auckland?
I think the most she ever had was 5% if that. So it’s just embarrassing that she would call it her company / her work. My theory Re chch is that she felt she was a much bigger part of jeunora than she actually was. And she thought she was gonna go down there and be welcomed with open arms. But the two main owners probably didn’t appreciate Millie claiming all the credit for their hard work. Shortly after, they got rid of influencer discount codes and just reduced prices overall. Millie didn’t stay much longer after that.

Reactions: 13
So has everyone doing the unpacking while she sits on her ass filming them then whips off to get her fucken nails done, again. Christ on a mountain bike talk about taking advantage

Wonder if Jess delivers to welly, her ‘cuppies’ being of such a ‘high standard’ 😂

Aw yum gold flakes to go in the donuts and cupcakes this week 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At the moment she only has 3.97% of the company!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jess was never invited to Sarah's hens do or Kennedys birthday so they definitely are not the close friends they all pretend to be

• Haha
  • Wow
I think Summer looks great. But I feel like Summer along with lots of the old influencers are slowly drifting off Instagram. I mean they show up on occasion but their love for it has gone. Which is completely understandable once kids get older and don't want to be shown. I love the fact Summer said she doesn't show her kids because they don't like it anymore. Some that should follow in her steps are MFM and Tarryn for starters.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the most she ever had was 5% if that. So it’s just embarrassing that she would call it her company / her work. My theory Re chch is that she felt she was a much bigger part of jeunora than she actually was. And she thought she was gonna go down there and be welcomed with open arms. But the two main owners probably didn’t appreciate Millie claiming all the credit for their hard work. Shortly after, they got rid of influencer discount codes and just reduced prices overall. Millie didn’t stay much longer after that.
She definitely had 1/3 before Amber Peebles (?) also came on board. I remember checking the company register at the time. At this time I was doing a business course so used jeuneora to highlight some points in my essays of small NZ start ups going international.

Then Jeuneora wanted to raise capital so sold a large number of shares.
Now she doesn’t even have 5%

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
Was following Kennedy but found him boring and fake so unfollowed
Sam Wallace - Meh I listen to him on the radio but that’s about it
Vaughn - I find him (or his girls anyway) quite funny
Andrew - snore fest. In all honesty at one point I thought he was gay (which I have no issues with at all but that’s just the vibe I got)
LFYD - follow but don’t watch much. The whole delayed posting by 6 weeks put me off and like you’re half way across the world. Who the F is going to stalk you there? Plus the hair transplant also make me wanna hurl each time he posted a photo. It just freaked me out.

I know she has her own thread yada yada but seriously screw Simone for the cord banking bullshit. What a way to fearmonger people into costly tit that has no benefits

OK, that's all
Not sure if it’s been said or not but I think she took it down. I didn’t see it

Reactions: 2
Was following Kennedy but found him boring and fake so unfollowed
Sam Wallace - Meh I listen to him on the radio but that’s about it
Vaughn - I find him (or his girls anyway) quite funny
Andrew - snore fest. In all honesty at one point I thought he was gay (which I have no issues with at all but that’s just the vibe I got)
LFYD - follow but don’t watch much. The whole delayed posting by 6 weeks put me off and like you’re half way across the world. Who the F is going to stalk you there? Plus the hair transplant also make me wanna hurl each time he posted a photo. It just freaked me out.

Not sure if it’s been said or not but I think she took it down. I didn’t see it
SAs cordbank bullshit post is still there, 5th from the top. You'll see her fake pack a hospital bag

If she got up early to make these, she should have stayed in bed. They don't look appetizing at all, and look like a rushed job. I'd give these 1 star for presentation.
Maybe she should go buy one of Bet’s online tutorial courses, learn some new skills - I see she’s got access to all her stuff now and is having a ‘Cyber Monday’ 50% off sale 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree, as someone else said, she hasn't worked a day in her spolit entitled life.

Reactions: 8
Use code "bossfriday" so I can rebrand again seen I have bad reviews

Another banger from Jess! What is that tit piping!? I’d be so fucked off if I paid for a cake and it looked like this

She's filming herself more than the cake in that video and the subtle kiss I so wish she tripped and fell into the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tarryn why didn’t you ask your best buddy Simone about her coffee machine? She gets asked all the time about her stuff. I’m sure she would have told you how devine it was. More like hey followers, I mean companies can I have a free coffee machine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ugh not EMcult acting like they're living on the bones of their ass again 😒🙄 "ChEeSe is a LUxUrY" OK yes it is but mate if you're making Mac and cheese... Use it in the God damn sauce woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.