NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Rebecca Kiel is liked by many but her kid yelling at her to turn it down when she’s recording an instagram story at 9pm is fair, like if rubys in bed and Rebecca’s being obnoxiously loud then geddit Ruby. I just don’t get how they think they are so entitled even in their own home 😳
She must be so loud in person. I did have to chuckle at her story though regarding schools and Christchurch as it’s so true!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF 🤦 Just Jess advertising Eve Wellness and obviously doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. Have the decency to know the product you are using and use the correct terms. Makes me wonder if she even uses these supplements or whether it's just another paid junket. This makes Evewellness look like a joke😡
Yea like I said earlier it’s bad enough the absolute lack of effort she’s put into her “promotion” of this tit, but to have no clue what she’s actually talking about is terrible!
It’s so irresponsible of all these influenzas spruiking “health products” (which are all bs anyway) when they have absolutely no qualifications to do so!

Reactions: 7
I certainly hope not.

She treats everything like it's disposable. She's a miserable excuse for a human, lazy entitled witch. Thank god her STEP father had the good grace to leave her no inheritance. She shouldn't have pets in my opinion and if she is blessed with a kid, hope she realises those are for life.
Agree. Unless you know you’re going to be living in the same area for a long time and will be able to keep a pet for its entire life, don’t bleeping get one. She obviously knew she wasn’t going to be in Greece permanently so why get dogs only to give them away?

Reactions: 8
genuine question: if Paul didn’t leave her any inheritance, where did she get her money from?
I think she may have had a trust fund set up that she couldn’t access. It Defo got reported that she was left little to none. But I suspect there were funds there for her when she came right / reached a certain age. There is no way her 1.97% shareholding in Jeunora and her aimn discount code affords her the lifestyle she has. Despite how she gaslights her a followers about this.

Reactions: 21
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol
See I can’t stand her BUT what the heck is the deal with people hating on undie lines through tights? Like we all wear underwear! At least she’s bloody wearing some! I used to be so paranoid about this but you know what I don’t care anymore! It doesn’t matter what brand I wear or what size, you can always see my undie line - normalise bloody undie lines 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I shared this earlier. What exactly is the issue with the ad?
Black Friday and now Black Week are very popular with most businesses nowadays.
I don’t follow or even bought anything from this brand but I just want to understand what’s the issue with the ad?
No, I’m not them.
Because literally everything is about race these days, even when it’s nothing to do with race.
So I’m picking up that “black week” is somehow racist even though it’s nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with BLACK FRIDAY.
There I said it ✌🏼

Reactions: 19
How many more times can Christian tag Elton John in his posts, trying to get some free tickets are we Christian, have you no shame?

I think her Mother is pretty well off too
Her mum is a psychiatrist so will be earning a pretty penny.

Reactions: 4
Why would you use this top to say your having a merch sale? The tshirt looks so old and raggy and the bottom looks cut 🤮
Just what no one wanted. Wonder how many people will actually buy that crap. Also wonder if it'll be 30-70% like Simones crappy activewear that won't sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People were asking her about her mate Maria when she arrived home. Pebbles fall out was much later. She’s a broken record, in case you’d missed it where she said much then same thing. Same with her father and when she’s fallen out with him.
Does anyone know why she fell out with her father?

Reactions: 1
Eh some of these aimn posts give me a headache, fair enough if you dont think it's a problem I dont aswell its literally just to indicate black friday week but that doesn't mean I will dismiss other peoples feelings. It definitely has nothing to do with race, but the words obviously hold significance and trauma in some people's lives, especially when you live in a system where the colour of your skin dictates the life you live. It's triggering for some people just like how we are triggered by some of these dimwitted influenzas even If it has nothing to do with us lol

Millie boggles my mind; raised by well respected parents in this country, raised in a great place, went to a private school...and she still acts like a muppet, I just dont understand her life choices and her attitude. I dont follow millie but by the looks of these screenshots, her and holly may must be cut from the same cloth because why ask your followers to send in questions when you obviously dont want to be questioned haha. Someone tell me, do they do it mostly for engagement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.