NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an advert for exercise wear. It doesn't need the accessory which can't give permission.

Elle Herself and Dave has been told about putting up pictures of their babies and what they can be used for. So sad seeing babies used to generate engagement and money, guess they generate a good income, but at what cost

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s tit 🫠🙃
It’s so good! Best brand iv used (before I found tits up tape would buy the brands from farmers)

Does anyone know what Happened to Sarah Harris and Stacey Middletons friendship? Sarah was Staceys Bridesmaid and now they don’t follow each other on instagram and Stacey is no where to be seen on Sarahs current hens do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dear skete... I don't know you actually name

Can you please stop taking literal word by word things we say here 4 your sticks, maybe actually credit tattle instead of each one I see is thing that we have said word by word here

Your just ripping pps off just like influencers

Thanks
From a normal person tht is legit sick of being screwed over not saying they are being screwed over then screwing ppl over ( aka you!)
I put in a Bernadebt submission, you have to remember she has a following and peoples suggesting stuff aswell, I’m sure she reads here but I’m sure these all her suggested aswell.
She has a following so if we can get the word out that these people are duck wits then I’ll put a submission in, not fucks given.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What did he do the first time when they split? I could never work out what had actually happened
Apparently he cheated on her with a chick he met through Instagram. I think he slept with her and Summer found out. She wrote about it in a patreon post. Everything he does is so cringe and gives me big ICK. I feel like she’d flourish without him….she’s really dimmed down since he cheated and it’s sad

Reactions: 14
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She also loves drama and attention. I give her new bf a year, did I read he was married when they met. Once a cheat, alway a cheat.
[/QUOTE]
Their whole relationship seems strange. Millie insists he was single, but media says differently. I still can't believe that his ex (baby mum), ex mother in law and son, met them in the states for his fight. They decided to go very last minute. All the pics and videos I saw posted in Paris etc it was like millie was tagging along with them.
I guess it's cool she maybe didn't mind they were there, but his ex and him are still very very close.

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but think that some (if not most) of these influencers would be much happier and far more fulfilled if they got a job and reduced the amount of navel gazing they do. They’d get out of their echo chambers, have something else to think about other then themselves, and meet people who aren’t just focusing on themselves and their social media.

Reactions: 22
re Tarryns ask me anything... they all seemed so weirdly specific (like the interest rate question),
definitely feels like she may have asked herself half the questions...

Reactions: 6
Sunday show tonight talked to some people who don’t want to have kids due to the environment impact. Was the kidsfree influencer on it? I didn’t watch it.

Reactions: 4
WOW really?
I know this whole “black week” thing has been discussed but this sponsored ad just came up on my stories..
the sale name PLUS the person modeling seriously? you couldn’t have just had someone else’s picture for “BLACK WEEK”? 🙄 now it just looks as though they are implying something else does it not?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She spent all the lockdowns with her mum on Waiheke. Then the Auckland lockdowns also. She was hardly in chch and has said she will never live in nz again due to it being so tOxIc 🙄. Owns property in Greece and here. Has abandoned her ‘babies’ so assume they are with her mum also , like the other dogs she dumped there. Spent all thst money to get Maui back here then ditches him. She may be trying for a baby. Has before ‘just not actively taking precautions’ with Connor. But it never happened. And she assumed she couldn’t due to her history and mucked up hormones. So jumped on the ridiculousness of the Be Pure supplements which is just making your piss expensive 😂
Spoilt, entitled witch. Wants what she wants, duck anyone else. Wants someone's husband.....takes him. She did Bambam's wife a favour, he is a creep, he maybe a bad boy, but duck me, he's not even pretty. He looks like a right munter.

Keep walking 2 steps behind your man Millie Elder, keep sitting in the back seat filming him, stay with the guy who never even acknowledges your existence, good luck!

Little break because spending money is soooooooooo full on and hard 🙄 duck off
Why does she need a break, those massive thighs could cope with days of standing up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hang on.
🎂 I don’t know much about boujie Jess BUT are we serious about the only open 2 days, 5 hours each day. So 10 hours a week? No way that can’t be for real?
What the duck is the point in the buisness then??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.