NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on.
🎂 I don’t know much about boujie Jess BUT are we serious about the only open 2 days, 5 hours each day. So 10 hours a week? No way that can’t be for real?
What the duck is the point in the buisness then??
Now opening Thursdays too 😂
They may do the odd cake order on the days they are closed, but from what I can see that would be very rare.
They open at 6.30am for coffee but cabinet not available until 10.

71163DFD-2CA6-4A42-A2D9-D9492092766F.png

Another day another rude cunty reply when she put up a question box
this one was my fave

F30C00B5-7BE3-41A1-82FC-3EFBBD01A855.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on.
🎂 I don’t know much about boujie Jess BUT are we serious about the only open 2 days, 5 hours each day. So 10 hours a week? No way that can’t be for real?
What the duck is the point in the buisness then??
Yep.
They make cakes other days as well…Tuesday - Saturday(?) but that’s generally the staff…not her majesty, she’s far too business with her beauty appointments

Reactions: 12
Hmm nah it’s 100% hard on the animals too Millie 🙄 thought those dogs were her world
I am a true believer that you don't ever abandon a pet, they are family. Does that entitled witch not see the irony in that question. Her STEP dad must turn in his grave, I mean seriously!

I’m not going to quote it and give it more air time but the person a page or two back who commented on Millie’s thighs: ewwwwww.
I’m not here to police anyones comments but you’ve given me the ick ✌🏼

One thing that has always made me laugh about Millie is that she’s literally covered head to toe in tattoos. But god forbid anyone ask a question about the tattoos because “they’re PERSONAL”.
Do what you like with your body but don’t turn it into an artwork and then get crappy when people are curious about it 🤡

Reactions: 22
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol
Um isn't that all Activewear or tight pants though. I mean at least she wears undies with them unlike a certain beige blonde influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate Eileen’s newest AIMN post where you literally can see her undie lines through her tights 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but they clearly are not that great of activewear if your undies are showing that clearly through the tights! Plus not a good look lol
Did she put ad on it this time around. Last month it was missing from the stories

Um isn't that all Activewear or tight pants though. I mean at least she wears undies with them unlike a certain beige blonde influencer.
Who then sells them under the guise of donating to charity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just another scabby influencer tagging a company to get free tit…..cringe. Talz, you have better things to worry about in life than your filthy pantry, hon🙈
Omg wtf just went to have a look at simplify my home and omg the prices! Some of them look like things im sure Kmart has too.

Reactions: 11
That would mean lifting a finger to do work, and we all know she ain’t doing that unless it’s a beauty appointment or an awards event she’s nominated herself for 😉
Obviously she hasn’t been signed by an influenza management company, otherwise they’d be doing that for her…says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That would mean lifting a finger to do work, and we all know she ain’t doing that unless it’s a beauty appointment or an awards event she’s nominated herself for 😉
God no! she couldn’t possibly - she’s not “back at work until later this week” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God no! she couldn’t possibly - she’s not “back at work until later this week” 🙄🙄
just proves that her staff “that are working full weeks and full hours” are doing all the hard work. If they’re so busy Jess why don’t you get in there and do you’re job and help take some of the load off!! No wonder people don’t want to work from you when you post how much you don’t work on social media.

also, her tagging those companies aka Freedom and Briscoes etc clearly hoping they see that she works with brands and thinking they will be throwing themselves at her to work with her.. dear god no. 🙄 Jess maybe be a BIT more subtle love..

I haven't been on in so long long story short I had a mental breakdown but I can't sleep and I'm like "hmmmm masturbate or check tattle" and I thought "tattle was lowkey toxic" but I came to see the recap and it's actually kind of wholesome to see how nicely the community has grown and evolved. Can't see anything toxic at all and the list of accounts mentioned in the recap looks 🤌🤌 keep it up fam 😘

Surely she could use some of the give a little money for SMH, or did she spend that all on the new car 🤔
The only person that stresses me out personally is Talz because I have interacted with her and know she's scum, but also some of the comments feel classist and it's nice to see someone duck the system and use it to their advantage sometimes 🤷‍♀️ She knows she's scabby and she plays it so well 💀

Like if you wanna add Talz is a scab that thinks it's funny that she used to drink and drive with her son in the vehicle to the recap then go hard but also I'm trying not to be toxic 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.