NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the colour theme at all… do influencers forget children actually like colour or are they only worried about their aesthetics? It looks bloody horrible anyway 🙈
Some child expert said one time that SOME children find bright colours overstimulating and the sad beige club took it into overdrive lol

Reactions: 5
Plunket can be pretty toxic and contradictory. Ie; when I had my daughter 10 years ago they were always judging mothers for feeding solids before 6 months but at the same time put their name to Watties baby food that stated it was for ages 4-6 months.

Pick a bleeping lane Plunket 🙄
Agreed
I couldn’t BF my daughter and they shamed me for feeding her formula telling me I should just keep trying!
I never went back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had bright colours (yellow room lol) and plastic toys and I had a great childhood. I feel sad for the beige and wood everything only kids

They are not designed for long term use. They don’t have the same quality of sleeping surface etc. most travel cot guidelines say not for long term use. Plus durability when a child is old enough to stand etc.
I think people should do what feels right to an extent but make sure they have all the facts about their choice. But also if you put your whole life online then expect that there will be criticisms

Reactions: 6
i can’t get into my old account cos i haven’t been here in agessss so new account it is lol. but! i’m on millie’s patreon & it’s basically just travel stuff and no goes (she did do a big giveaway for just patrons so that was cool) i do recall her saying on IG tho that her move to AKL was sudden & there was a big personal reason behind it but she wasn’t going to talk about it.
Didn’t an ex in Greece turn violent on her and she has to get away quickly cos he was doing some horrific stuff

She I think you tubed it at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t an ex in Greece turn violent on her and she has to get away quickly cos he was doing some horrific stuff

She I think you tubed it at the time
yeah he did, i was referring to her move from CHCH to AKL tho. not the move from greece to nz. but yeah in greece her ex smashed her windscreen and stuff, she basically ran away from him

• Wow
Why was MFM staying in a hotel for a night ? Didn’t seem to be an ad….can’t possibly be because she needed some r&r cos that’s all she does all day every day !

Came here for the tea and can’t believe it hasn’t been mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Not just one night. TWO!! Would have set her back near $1k if you look at the prices at the Pullman. She said she booked it because she didn’t want to be driving from the show to home late at night. Then decided to make it two nights because she’s always at home and wanted a change of scene. It’s weird to me that her kids were away with her parents and that Phil didn’t join her. He stayed home alone. Such a weird family. Also Maria, would have been way cheaper just to Uber to and from the show / home. And you just had three weeks in Europe - why the need for two nights in a hotel already?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tarryn Donaldson having a chilled Sunday so doing the usual ‘ask me anything’ which means I’ll decide on the questions I’ll ask and spin a yarn which won’t necessarily be true. I’ll also have to have one that tells me I’m such a good mum, Ry is so funny 🙄 and you looks so good.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
yeah he did, i was referring to her move from CHCH to AKL tho. not the move from greece to nz. but yeah in greece her ex smashed her windscreen and stuff, she basically ran away from him
Oops sorry!

Not just one night. TWO!! Would have set her back near $1k if you look at the prices at the Pullman. She said she booked it because she didn’t want to be driving from the show to home late at night. Then decided to make it two nights because she’s always at home and wanted a change of scene. It’s weird to me that her kids were away with her parents and that Phil didn’t join her. He stayed home alone. Such a weird family. Also Maria, would have been way cheaper just to Uber to and from the show / home. And you just had three weeks in Europe - why the need for two nights in a hotel already?
Sounds a bit like home life isn’t happy

She’s so quick to avoid being there and when she is she’s all depressive about it

If a separation happened I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 9
Oops sorry!

Sounds a bit like home life isn’t happy

She’s so quick to avoid being there and when she is she’s all depressive about it

If a separation happened I wouldn’t be surprised
What I find weird is she does these nice things for herself (trip to Europe, nights in a luxury hotel) but does the absolute bare minimum of activities when it comes to her kids. You’d think if you had the money you would give your kids some experiences and memories to look back on.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.