NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s tit 🫠🙃
It's absolutely tit. I have DD-E boobs and couldn't even hold mine up like nothing 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not just one night. TWO!! Would have set her back near $1k if you look at the prices at the Pullman. She said she booked it because she didn’t want to be driving from the show to home late at night. Then decided to make it two nights because she’s always at home and wanted a change of scene. It’s weird to me that her kids were away with her parents and that Phil didn’t join her. He stayed home alone. Such a weird family. Also Maria, would have been way cheaper just to Uber to and from the show / home. And you just had three weeks in Europe - why the need for two nights in a hotel already?

The whole thing is super weird, no friends, no husband just two nights in a hotel 🤔🤔 what am I missing….something doesn’t add up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Yup she has said she lives in Australia. She apparently didn't like all the media attention in NZ.....lol whatevers Millie you're not even a E grade
She spent all the lockdowns with her mum on Waiheke. Then the Auckland lockdowns also. She was hardly in chch and has said she will never live in nz again due to it being so tOxIc 🙄. Owns property in Greece and here. Has abandoned her ‘babies’ so assume they are with her mum also , like the other dogs she dumped there. Spent all thst money to get Maui back here then ditches him. She may be trying for a baby. Has before ‘just not actively taking precautions’ with Connor. But it never happened. And she assumed she couldn’t due to her history and mucked up hormones. So jumped on the ridiculousness of the Be Pure supplements which is just making your piss expensive 😂

What I find weird is she does these nice things for herself (trip to Europe, nights in a luxury hotel) but does the absolute bare minimum of activities when it comes to her kids. You’d think if you had the money you would give your kids some experiences and memories to look back on.
Yes they are minimum for her kids in activities and their clothes. How long has pumpkin patch not been in nz and Chloe still
Wearing it. And poor Ronan and his David Bain jersey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dodgy Dodgy.. here I am, catering to normal sized people with normal sized bodies also you have to be rich
How many times can she say reel. 😂

Oops sorry!

Sounds a bit like home life isn’t happy

She’s so quick to avoid being there and when she is she’s all depressive about it

If a separation happened I wouldn’t be surprised
She would never survive of they separated 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes they are minimum for her kids in activities and their clothes. How long has pumpkin patch not been in nz and Chloe still
Wearing it. And poor Ronan and his David Bain jersey 😂
Yup! MFM seems to spend unlimited money on iPhones, cars, travel, clothes, stylist, hair for herself. Yet her kids appear to have one outfit each and several sizes too small. And they are never taken anywhere. She lets them do one paid activity in the holidays she says - that seems to be recent as well. Never have mates over. It’s so so bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Erin do you think your son wants this to be on the internet forever? 🤬
Ffs most babies poop when in the capsule because of the way it lines up their wee bods and curves them into a pooping position lying down. Edwards and co aren’t special although she is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like it
I also thought the business had a van. Or did she that ages ago?

Still think she was a rotten mother for staying in her car and keeping dry while her kids got soaking wet!
She is such a bleeping dog, I’m not a fan at all. But being a terrible mum for staying in the car is a lol. I will sit in the car too while my 11 year walks to me. Why should I get out if I don’t need too lol

Reactions: 7
Erin do you think your son wants this to be on the internet forever? 🤬
Can't believe how many influenzas think monetising their children is ok. This could haunt him for ever. Posts like this, you put on a private family page. Not for the world to see😡

Reactions: 6
Trying to keep up with Christian are we Tarryn? It’s more likely going to be a sleep out than a pool house unless you’re trying to show your white privilege. I get the feeling she rushes into a lot of her DIY and then realises the mistakes she has made but won’t admit them.
Because she needs a new project all the time to make sure she can get others to pay for it she hasn’t really seen how well she could have utilised the house. However, she doesn’t want to pay for it either so making big changes wouldn’t work for her.
She created an office on the old house that didn’t work for her and then re-created one in the new place which obviously isn’t working. They opt to have the oldest son in a small room where this could have easily been the kids play room and utilised the bigger room for him? Or the other two and him in theirs.
They don’t have friends or family who come to stay so I assume this will become the oldest boys room in a few years.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Dear skete... I don't know you actually name

Can you please stop taking literal word by word things we say here 4 your sticks, maybe actually credit tattle instead of each one I see is thing that we have said word by word here

Your just ripping pps off just like influencers

Thanks
From a normal person tht is legit sick of being screwed over not saying they are being screwed over then screwing ppl over ( aka you!)

Reactions: 27
If Millie is trying to conceive she should maybe stop picking up the vape, it’s definitely not recommended if you are TTC..
she put a story up the other day vaping in the hair salon, what a cOoL GiRL she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not just one night. TWO!! Would have set her back near $1k if you look at the prices at the Pullman. She said she booked it because she didn’t want to be driving from the show to home late at night. Then decided to make it two nights because she’s always at home and wanted a change of scene. It’s weird to me that her kids were away with her parents and that Phil didn’t join her. He stayed home alone. Such a weird family. Also Maria, would have been way cheaper just to Uber to and from the show / home. And you just had three weeks in Europe - why the need for two nights in a hotel already?
…. Sorry, what? A stylist?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.