NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week's moan from Elle Herself is how tired they are.

Having twins is tiring. They are lucky they have her parents, and a sister to babysit, a nanny, Dave WFH.

I think if I were Dave, he shouldn't have announced in a public forum, he fell asleep in a meeting (because the twins are so much work) that's just not professional, and even govt depts have standards. Joking he's got a performance review now.
What does Dave do? I assumed he worked with their business

Why are they making it sound like it wasn’t her fault she lost her business? We started a business during Covid and unlike you Bets couldn’t continue working during the lockdowns. However, I didn’t buy extravagant makeup, clothing, wine and dine etc because we all know starting a business is hard. We also know the first five years are extremely hard and demanding. Entrepreneur, you’re not. I can’t imagine what your tax bill is but as one business owner to another it can get expensive and they will make you pay it.
The pity party absolutely boggles my mind, there are literally thousands of people fighting for their lives with cancer and other ailments, or barely able to feed their family and this witch is being gifted beauty treatments FFS the morons doing this are fucked in the head, if she can afford daily coffees, eating out, Botox, her nails done, the massive face full of makeup each day and the money she’s spending setting up her new venture (website/photographer costs etc) then she sure as tit doesn’t need her nails gifted, and why her, why not find out who she owes money to and shout them!! and anyway if you want to help someone buy them a supermarket voucher which buys necessities, getting your bleeping nails painted ISNT A NECESSITY!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Bernadebt,

I hope while your weekend progresses you let Charlotte know that the name of the business was a bit odd, given its the name of another Shore company nearby; dying art (literally caskets)
I also hope that while you refreshed tattle, you had a little view into how backwards people feel your morals are, how backward YOU are, in regards to what the 'right' thing is to do, despite what the legal ins and outs are ( in regards to your liquidation). I don't care how much Harley makes. I don't care how much you feel you're worth, what I do have concern for, is the people who you have not paid while chosing luxury items, nails, takeaway coffee, clothing, hair, botox, fillers and any numerous of other items you feel you are 'owed' because you had privilege and people helped you purchase items to resell.

I really would've hoped the whole thing with Pebbles would've shown you that your actions are not only questionable, they are cringeworthy and m9ght makenyounwantntonserioueoy l9ok into therapy and some serious soul searching going forward. It must be hard seeing those close to you moving foward and succeeding yet either you are choosing not to or they are not giving you the tips and information to move forward in an ethical way.

Stop with the narrative youre being bullied. You aren't. You are seeking out tattle and having a cry. A judge literally told you that you are just as bad as those who have a platform publicly calling you out.

duck who knows maybe you can go hit up a nail tech school and be bought down to earth from that massively high horse you rode in on.

Good luck, with your personality and moral compass you really will need it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear Bernadebt,

I hope while your weekend progresses you let Charlotte know that the name of the business was a bit odd, given its the name of another Shore company nearby; dying art (literally caskets)
I also hope that while you refreshed tattle, you had a little view into how backwards people feel your morals are, how backward YOU are, in regards to what the 'right' thing is to do, despite what the legal ins and outs are ( in regards to your liquidation). I don't care how much Harley makes. I don't care how much you feel you're worth, what I do have concern for, is the people who you have not paid while chosing luxury items, nails, takeaway coffee, clothing, hair, botox, fillers and any numerous of other items you feel you are 'owed' because you had privilege and people helped you purchase items to resell.

I really would've hoped the whole thing with Pebbles would've shown you that your actions are not only questionable, they are cringeworthy and m9ght makenyounwantntonserioueoy l9ok into therapy and some serious soul searching going forward. It must be hard seeing those close to you moving foward and succeeding yet either you are choosing not to or they are not giving you the tips and information to move forward in an ethical way.

Stop with the narrative youre being bullied. You aren't. You are seeking out tattle and having a cry. A judge literally told you that you are just as bad as those who have a platform publicly calling you out.

duck who knows maybe you can go hit up a nail tech school and be bought down to earth from that massively high horse you rode in on.

Good luck, with your personality and moral compass you really will need it
So the creative casket company is dyingart.co.nz
And Bernadebt’s daughter is thedyingart.co.nz

ok then

C3C7B7E3-B978-4E14-9357-CBC9BB250770.jpeg
F7FEF4C0-CE88-46B5-A31A-1428B9B9B25C.jpeg

P.S. I heard you tried to get Pebbles to pay your legal fees, seems wildly unnecessary when it was you who instigated the legal action. again, don’t blame the legal fees for ruining your business, you chose to go down that path.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Babe you don’t have 10K, 🤫
This girl is trasshhhyyyyyyyy. I started following just before the break up. She absolutely ran him into the ground. Next minute they’re back together. I’ve unfollowed. I’ve seen enough 😂

Don’t bring yourself up on here lady .. we don’t want to follow you 🤮

Reactions: 7
I’m clearly a thick bleep but Just Jess and Sera Lynne are related? Is that how JJ got her following? I didn’t know JJ before tattle so I’m a little behind

3C319A25-5198-4233-9053-D3D26A96C3F2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered witch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I dislike her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol
Ahahahahahahaha, you are so funny, literally saying what I thought. X

Reactions: 4
I’m clearly a thick bleep but Just Jess and Sera Lynne are related? Is that how JJ got her following? I didn’t know JJ before tattle so I’m a little behind

View attachment 1742467
I just saw that cake and thought surely she can't sell that. 🤔The bears are poorly piped, the words are two different styles. One is italics the other capitals. The finishing on the cake is lazy. Hate to think how fast she knocked that out. And it's beige🤣 Now to work out the SL JJBB relationship🤷

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1742467
That cake looks effing terrible!!!
And I’m not sure? I don’t follow Sera Lynne and same only learnt about Jess from Tattle as well (I know I know crazy right because I’m always going on about her! 😜😜) …but is this like a “Aunty” when it’s just your mums friend situation?

Just a brief pause from ALL of the completely terrible things Bernadebt has done and is as a person…but..am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s THAT great at drawing/art?? 😬😬 like I know obviously it takes a lot skill to draw on cakes etc and art of course is very subjective/personal preferences etc etc, but I dunno I just don’t think her illustrations are that good at all 🫣🫣🫠🫥

edit - I hate when I obviously make comments too quickly and they join together like this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And I’m not sure? I don’t follow Sera Lynne and same only learnt about Jess from Tattle as well (I know I know crazy right because I’m always going on about her! 😜😜) …but is this like a “Aunty” when it’s just your mums friend situation?

Just a brief pause from ALL of the completely terrible things Bernadebt has done and is as a person…but..am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s THAT great at drawing/art?? 😬😬 like I know obviously it takes a lot skill to draw on cakes etc and art of course is very subjective/personal preferences etc etc, but I dunno I just don’t think her illustrations are that good at all 🫣🫣🫠🫥

edit - I hate when I obviously make comments too quickly and they join together like this!!

Yeah it may be Aunty in that sense as you say. Doesn’t look like JJ actually went to the birthday so that seems more likely.

I’m a terrible artist so any art looks good in comparison to what I could do, but I’m happy for Bernadebt to have art as her hobby instead of talking about the last $3 in her bank account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That's amateurish. I could teach a decorating class to 10-12 year olds and they would be able to pipe better than that, and with a bit of practice finish a buttercream cake to a far superior.standard than what JJ produced. Don't know how she calls herself a boujee baker

Reactions: 6
Yeap, and the poor kids having to spend every Sat morning waiting for their parents to finish their workout.

But it will be ok as she will show the trainers and they will tell her she’s doing great and to ignore what others say🤣

Also anyone got any great Black Friday sales?
While I don’t like TD and don’t want to defend her ….lol… I would take my kids to the gym too. I sit through many hours of school stuff/sports/ playgrounds etc with them so one hour of their day won’t hurt them.
TD also modifies the workouts. Some of what she does isn’t what is set for the class .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.