Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually feel quite sorry for Brett. Selfish brat Ellie is flaunting around in Oz spending money without a care in the world and he's left back here packing orders alone. He looks exhausted and broken. The candles were his dream and I bet he regrets ever letting Miss Entitled get involved 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17

ughnotagain

It’s petty, but I love that Danni isn’t attending a Taylor Swift concert.
Me too, I think it’s absolutely pathetic. On one hand she wants everyone to show up to rallys for Palestine and be loud about it on social media, on the other hand she’s moping around in her lounge fake crying about Taylor Swift - it’s white privilege at its finest and quite disgusting to use your account this way. Her whole account gives everyone emotional whiplash and not in a good way, sort it out Danni.

• Heart
Danni Duncan has the most boring child free life. She acts like she can do so much because she's child free but in reality she does nothing.
Agree with this! Even Shoshannah who has two kids in tow have a more exciting outdoor adventures than Danni who doesn’t have to worry about anyone else. Boring 😴🥱

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
It means she's still carrying the load, allegedly. Despite him quitting his job so he could spend more time with parenting while she becomes main earner. I wonder if there is weaponised incompetence going on or one of them is controlling? (We can guess who lol)
Pretty sure AJ is about as useful as a wet towel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Pentothal

VIP Member
I humbly think the therapy isn’t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad state— the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. There’s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or it’s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children 🫤
She even commented, with regard to R and his anxiety issues, she had been recommended counseling and ways it could be addressed. She hasn't done anything yet.

She needs to remember she is the parent; it is up to her, and Phil to get him help. It's almost like she chooses not to acknowledge any issues with her children. Sadly this is typical of a parent, yes you Maria, with narcissistic traits. Please do better.

prettylittleinfluencer

Why is Maria from Mangere always bothered with even the smallest thing? Like, she can move to another spot but no, let’s just complain about the sun doing its usual thing. The therapy isn’t therapy-ing 🤣🙈
Clutching at straws for things to post.
normal person: oh that sun is annoying, I’ll move seats (so I can enjoy my coffee before a big day of work and being an adult).
MFM: ahh the sun is in my eyes and ruining the one thing I do all day. I’ll take a photo and post on SM about how annoying it is. Then I’ll sit here all day with the sun in my eyes cos I have nothing else to do.

• Haha

MariaFromMangere

I wish tattlers wore a small base so you could identify your tribe in the wild. Haven’t met anyone in TGA that knows what tattle is yet 😂
Someone I know bought it up the other day in a 'can't believe people would be so nasty' kind of way 😬 I pretended I hadn't heard of Tattle 🤣
---
Wish all of us Tauranga/Mounties could connect 🤣

• Haha

UndiesOnFirst

So unusual that MFM hasn’t shown her kids lunches for a few days since they were mentioned here. Especially because she claims she definitely doesn’t read here 😉
Well I guess it was the weekend… they probably aren’t at school today becuase it’s raining and best to keep them home “just to be safe”

• Haha
Uggghhhhh 🤢🤢 not what I wanted to see when I opened insta. God he thinks he's all that 🙄🤢 and those red shorts are so fckn tight, they would rip if he bent over 🤣

I don't understand why Lauren is there when she is not even gay. I know you don't have to be gay to go to the Mardi gras but still 🤷‍♀️ guess she just wants to party with her bestie 🎉

Also Frankie lost a tooth and Christian was asking what the going rate for the tooth fairy was 🙄 Nek minnit gives the spoilt little brat a cool 1k 🙄🤣 because they've been away and missed it while living it up in his jock strap in gay old Sydney 😳 so he'll feel bad and want to make it up to him 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

tenfor

I think Bernadebt has had a menty b. Awful parent, no business, no money for hair and nails and other ridiculous shopping, art career failed tremendously and no friends. It seems being an all round cunt has caught up with her.

I never wanted my mum at any of my assemblies or prize givings. However, this is because she made every event about her and her theatrics and hysteria over something like me winning a certificate were embarrassing as all hell.
All this to say, if her kids genuinely don't want her at theirs, it's because she embarrasses them. Those poor kids.

• Sad

#Simon

VIP Member
mfm won’t get off social media as her ego is far more important than her mental health.

I definitely think she struggles with MH but I also think she milks it to what’s it’s worth.- she doesn’t help herself, blames everyone else. She thinks she needs therapy, she realises her children will need it for their shitty upbringing too🤔

tryharder

VIP Member
My eyes my eyes !!

Also, what is stopping someone buying her stupid course re designing the cover etc and selling it themselves ?
And if it was true $$$$$$ (which it isn't) - why the truck would you tell people ?
That’s the gimmick. This is the business. You buy it off someone and you own the “rights” to resell it. So she didn’t design the course, she just bought it off someone else who bought it off someone else. It’s a pyramid scheme even though she says it’s not. Eventually she will saturate her market and won’t be able to sell anymore. So she needs to strike while the iron is hot. She’s got a few months of selling it, at best.

Today she’s actually tagged the person she bought it off. So it would be really funny to message her and tell her thanks for the share, you’ve just bought the course off them. Really wind her up 😂

• Haha
Cassie’s latest patreon post for you all to read. I know the people on here that claim to not care about Cassie and don’t want us posting about her, will still read it so you’re welcome 🙂

Also how sweet @sausagefingertrent and @#Simon, we got a special mention in the post ☺
If her dad was struggling and could only spend time with them a few hours at a time why would she send the big kids back alone to stay with him? What if he struggles with that too and the kids are alone here in nz

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Wtf is she wearing. Melissa has no fucking style. Did she buy this outfit from Temu? Oh no wait, more like “message me for the link” (to Temu). 2016 Dotti called, they want their pleather pants back.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow