Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Christian, Mark & Lauren were all gifted the night in the hotel. How does that work, did Christian & Mark reach out and say they were coming to Sydney and ask for it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Has anyone figured out what her business even is? What are people paying her to do? What is the service she provides and how do we see the results of her customers? Is this some dodge Ponzi or pyramid scheme? I am really confused by this because all I can see is her selling 'a programme' but no one knows what it is.
Totaly wohndet the same , I get pyramid scheme vibes and she isn't getting enough engagement on that page so she keeps putting it on her personal page

I got the impression the money from selling the salons went pretty fast and she didn't make much doing nails from home hence why she wrnt to work at michael Hill so dont know how this will work with both of them doing it

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Maybe they were done years ago when she was studying? Although maybe the idea of a holiday and teeth for less than just teeth in Nz was appealing. I get the appeal. Just worries me how dodgy some of those overseas teeth can look.
Yes especially when u go in for veneers and they give u crowns which is way more invasive and more damaging to otherwise healthy teeth. Which I've seen lots of people online talking about.

sush2022

Wasn’t she their neighbour when they lived in Styx Mill? (I think it was there, or maybe Northwood?) so did they follow her, or is she living with them?
She lived next to them in Styx and she moved onto their section into a smaller house they built her

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
She has endo so my guess is she’s had keyhole surgery through the bellybutton. Mine did the same and didn’t pop right until the end of pregnancy.
---

Am I the only person who finds her products over hyped? Their sunscreen is the worst I’ve ever tried, wouldn’t blend in and would turn my eyebrows and hairline grey all day
YES, and the illuming lotion is the worst thick, gluggy and turned my legs orange.
I have brought her tat twice and I will never buy it again its a scam and overpriced.

Does anyone feel like all the super pro Palestine supporters are like the new anti covid people? Complaining about censorship, algorithm etc?
I'm not anti Palestine or anythibg I've just noticed a lot of parallels lol
Kinda except a lot of the pro-Palestine peeps are far left (and anti COVID people tended to be centre and far right)

Jenn1wren

Leah Light - this woman in absolutely nuts
Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, she is such a wannabe and always has been, she should be ashamed of herself for what she has done to Michael Hill and claiming ACC 😡
Give it a month (I am being generous) and she will be back in bed complaining of some ailment - Sore back, covid, ADHD, menopause, can’t remember the long list of others she has complained about - HYPOCHONDRIAC 🙄😬
---
[QUOTE="Becauseyouasked,
Tarryn seeks attention. Maybe Ryan is fishing elsewhere or she’s bored. She’s definitely struggling with the kids especially when he’s away.
Tarryn needs validation. She will never be happy with her weight/figure.
She’ll moan about now having things even though she’s very privileged.
Taryn is very insecure
She goes to the gym all for the benefit of pleasing Ryan with her hot body but he doesn’t appreciate her, he is a creep
The downward spiral is happening in front of our eyes
[/QUOTE]

What did she do to Micheal Hill?

Reactions: 1