Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tenfor

It always confuses me when people go after Morgan for spending money. Imagine studying for like 10 years at med school, paying off all that debt, working around the clock, then someone having a go at her for booking a sky couch rather than like business class or those fancy emirates suites with showers. At least it’s all paid for, just let her live.

But right there with you on the underwear shot. I didn’t see it but hoping it was a genuine mistake because that is really not ok.
It (the underwear shot) was awful and hard not to miss.

Reactions: 1

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
I didn't see anything too controversial with Erin's post, but let's face it, she's a bit simple.

Also wondering how Em is the default parent. Does this mean AJ works full time or carries some other load?

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Who was our recommender of the crystal hair removal tool in the previous thread?

I bought one - it arrived overnight to my NI address from Christchurch which is almost unheard of these days - and it is amaaaaazing! Even better, I got it for half price.

- - -

Guys, Cherie's pool is amazing, I concur - but has she really had it installed in her front garden in view of passersby? Curious decision if she has - even though trees will grow, it'll still be 'there'.
---

There's an app - Headspace or something (?) - that summarises the good parts of books ... maybe they're using that?
Ooooh that was me!! Yay!!! Did you buy from the link I put up here?

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
I’m sick in bed today so I’m bored. I went back to snoop Chloe and beans page because I’m fucking shocked at 10 kids and the stench it cashies desperation…..
on so many of her posts she’s inserting herself lol wtf
---
Megan from Ruby and Rain claiming she designed the logo on the back of their new hoodies but they have just copied white fox?
It’s a white fox knock off….
White fox copied mr Winston originally

justanothergofundme

Any screen shots ? She’s only gone and blocked me 😢😢😭😭
I think Bernadebt has had a menty b. Awful parent, no business, no money for hair and nails and other ridiculous shopping, art career failed tremendously and no friends. It seems being an all round cunt has caught up with her.
ny

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
I stopped following Morgan when she outed herself as having lied about having coeliac disease by shoving handfuls of damper in her gob on the gram and telling her followers she can tolerate gluten now. So, out of site out of mind since then. But your take on her is very interesting and sounds chillingly accurate from what I recall seeing of her. Have you had personal experience with her?
I wonder why she didn't do her teeth in nz? Certainly seems like she could afford it.