Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
It's the fact that she gets told stuff/gets comments and acts dumb or the "sorry you feel that way". Gurl the tone you talk about daycare and say "daycare won't do x y z" definitely gives a vibe you're comparing and denigrating. Same how she gets told what's wrong with posting her naked child and acts like she has no idea. She might be too dumb to think ahead, but it's the shit attitude after that actually sucks
Fair play to her for not deleting the comments though… like most others do!

Reactions: 1

snarkersusie

VIP Member
TC me thought magic hand lived with them, like in the pool shed or something, you’d hardly call your pool shed inhabitant your neighbour would you or would you?
Wasn’t she their neighbour when they lived in Styx Mill? (I think it was there, or maybe Northwood?) so did they follow her, or is she living with them?

ughnotagain

I can’t do a recap as I’m not as up with the play on some of our subjects, but woooow how awkward is Kate your mate’s reel for Wonky Box???

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
I actually think that Elle herself is pregnant due to something she said in a story one day and a comment she made on someone else’s post.
I think the twins were IVF? Was she open about that journey when they were trying or nah? I had never heard of her before here haha but now I'm kind of invested

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Is Lauren an actress?? She kinda seems familiar. As for Christian 😳😳😳 . I didn't realise mardi gra was an event to basically be naked. And why does Gorge /Mark/ false teeth guy not go out to these things with him?? Embarrassed to be seen with him? Or not his vibe?
Yeah Lauren used to be in TV. She lives in Canberra.

• Wow

tenfor

Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.
Also in that sky couch segment she filmed her daughter who had her knickers showing etc. It was very disturbing. Do better Morgan. I felt so angry.