Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Pathetic Melissa, as if you’d put the Twinkies in separate trolleys, do you think we are all TCs thinking “ohh wow look at Melissa trying to push two trolleys at the stupidmarket, what an awesome mum she is being able to do this” all for the head pats Melissa, all for the head pats
Her nanny is probably pushing the other trolley and taking the photo.

Reactions: 1

MariaFromMangere

Anyone notice Carmen low key dropped Adrian in chat and started wearing her wedding ring again? Attention grab or what. It worked, I started following her again- but if she sticks with tit yarns about how tired she is and vague pics of medical equipment… not for long.
Yeah I'm wondering if they really did break up and get back together or maybe all for the gram. Who knows.

• Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Oh I was one of those crunchy mums (got that right?) without even knowing it! I just loved the cloth nappies and making baby food. Probably because my work life was so busy, it was nice to spend time on maternity leave.

Also what the heck is Tarryn on about tonight? Still in manky gym gear showing us her at the beach then hinting she’s having a mental breakdown? 🙄

hashtagtea

True hey, of her own doing and then this rant which invalidates other people’s experience. I don’t follow her or listen to any of these dimwits advice or whatevs hahahaha! Hopefully no one else does.
How is it of her own doing? Purely out of interest- I used to follow her on TikTok but never knew her back story. She’s the one who used to live in her car and do all those camping trips with her kid right?

InfluencersInTheWild

I saw her in public recently and she was significantly larger than me. She’s shorter than me and I know what I weigh, so I would hazard a guess at what she weighs and I’d say 30kgs over what she would see as an ideal weight would be accurate. It’s funny because she says she’s all “fuck diet culture” and all this, but she absolutely isn’t embracing a HAES attitude either. She said something along the lines today of “I hate myself” and the strong inference was “I hate myself because I’m fat”. She needs better therapy.
Fair! Maybe it just doesn’t come across on IG

#gifted#

VIP Member
She has endo so my guess is she’s had keyhole surgery through the bellybutton. Mine did the same and didn’t pop right until the end of pregnancy.
---

Am I the only person who finds her products over hyped? Their sunscreen is the worst I’ve ever tried, wouldn’t blend in and would turn my eyebrows and hairline grey all day
Has edna got endo? She had pcos, does she have both?

Oobydoob

So is Judah pregnant with Brogans baby? Or did she cheat and get pregnant!?!??
---
Sh
So old mate Cashie is not only buying 2 rentals, a trip to Bali, a trip to Europe, a new van, a house for them - they are wanting to buy a boat😂😂😂😂 All this on a part time wage with a shop that is closed majority of the time cause “we just want hang with our 3456 kids) and be rich at the same time😂😂

Dream on Sherlock Holmes! The only thing you can afford are your wanky little platters you make for the kids, oh and a cleaner to clean your pig sty of a house with shitty nappies everywhere🤮🤮🤮🤮

Alvy’s mum and dad are flying over so wait for her to say she offfered to fly them business class😂😂😂😂
Shut up Cassie. Get back to breastfeeding and washing your smelly hairy stretched vag so Alvy can finally eat something other than door dash

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick