Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simonepretscum

I commented how great she looked once and asked how she had lost the weight, she saw the message but never replied. It’s like she wanted people to think she had lost it through diet and exercise. Started getting narcissistic bitch vibes from her after she got thin and unfollowed shortly after. Would never buy her clothes, overpriced and out of fashion.
I also asked and never got a reply. Saw her around Nelson a few times and def gives of ‘better than everyone else’ vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I found the whole baby shower really “dark and disturbing”. Nothing that signifies the delight of something special making their entrance. It’s just all about her. Can anyone clarify if they saw Jess in any of the photos?
Nope

and she’s not tagged either it seems most have been tagged

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Hmm nah she’s pretty bang on. If your spouse is in the military or other than you’d probably have access to their income to support you, so not solo in all aspects just the day to day parenting. Until they come home. Which I think was her point of this little rant.
She might be bang on but she chose to be a single mum so to late to whinge about it now.

hashtagmytruth

Interesting how the conman is deflecting from her heinous fraud by highlighting her weight loss, saying she is free, and implying she was mentally abused

• Wow

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Obviously Sophie gives zero fucks about the drama and as a giant fuck you to all of us who question the consumerism of her trip, she's generously providing us with more footage of her luxury ✨️gifted✨️ getaway.
What else does she do? She's also liking Scammys posts so changed my mind about her. Thought she was a better person

Pentothal

VIP Member
Have only watched the first 2.5 mins lol.
Had a break, watched it all....

She made a mistake, an emotional connection....
She knew she should have stopped but felt she was entitled to it
She's hurt Brogan and so many others, and has owned her mistake.
They have mutually agreed to separate
Brogan will be around for the children
She's trying to get her head together as a solo parent now
She is moving out, they are in an amicable place

Goestothehead

VIP Member
I commented how great she looked once and asked how she had lost the weight, she saw the message but never replied. It’s like she wanted people to think she had lost it through diet and exercise. Started getting narcissistic bitch vibes from her after she got thin and unfollowed shortly after. Would never buy her clothes, overpriced and out of fashion.
Is this megan Mansell from the edge?

ihateliars

VIP Member
She is the type of person who would have one of those giant blown up portraits for herself in her living room or the entrance to her house 🤣.

She really is so full of herself. A friend of mine new her, in another life. She apparently used to laugh and show off that her ex (the old guy, can't recall his name) was still so into her, he would do anything for her, hence the help getting her business off the ground. I believe he is or was still her business partner?
Isn’t Harry one of her ex’s?

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Those bows kill me.... she's in her 30s putting those kiddy bows in her hair or doing pigtails...is she the kid she's having? They give me brethren woman vibes thise bows
Bows are awful & why is it so dark ?

Is she embarrassed about the venue? Weird.

• Heart

Blah_already

Ah right, so relabelling some of their old stock, or the manufacturer was a dumb arse and put both labels on then.
You can still buy White Chalk from some places, it's the skinnier version of Ruby and Rain (they do sizes 8 - 16). I think the designer for that brand used to do both - her name is Hayley Rhind