NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going in for the open mouth kiss when your mans is just after a peck. How embarrassing.
I zoomed in on this picture to see if Mark actually had his eyes closed 🤣 Turns out he does but I think they both had different ideas when it came to "let's take a selfie snogging babes!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know that feeling you had as a kid when you were in assembly and you were scanning the crowd for ages and then you spotted your proud parents smiling at you and your entire BEING just lit up like sunshine?

That’s what Maria is depriving her kids of. What a selfish selfish woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I have 3 children, very different personalities BUT I can tell you all 3 have LOVED seeing mums face beaming with pride in assembly and if by some miracle dad could actually make it well that made their whole lives!!

I don't fall for your bullkaka Maria! Ronan and Chloe would of course want you there to see their achievements!

And instead of reading, learn how to cook proper food FFS!

She never shows interest at family get togethers,. maybe she should start!

Reactions: 20
Hands down Maria’s children suffer from anxiety because she does and that’s the example she sets for them.

Maria could be using all that free time to volunteer at school and support her kids and it would do both her and the children the world of good.

Reactions: 11
WTF is wrong with Phil!
The kids must complain about meals like that surely!! She could include them in the meals so they get what they’d like with more nutrients! If ever hello fresh or my food bag needed to spend a parcel to someone it’s them!!!
I’m thinking they don’t know any better the kids that is

it’s not like their off to their friends houses regularly to see dinners different
---
Hey, my kids would be giving me a massive side eye if I dished this muck up on a Tuesday night.
It’s the unpeeled carrots for me

like zero zero effort

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
mfm won’t get off social media as her ego is far more important than her mental health.

I definitely think she struggles with MH but I also think she milks it to what’s it’s worth.- she doesn’t help herself, blames everyone else. She thinks she needs therapy, she realises her children will need it for their crappy upbringing too🤔

Reactions: 16
IMG_4384.jpeg

I laughed at this comment from DD on Ellie’s page, you won’t want to know them when they’re parents DD?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.