NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually grim. Those poor kids. She is a SAHM cooking crap. What does Phil get? The same? 😂

Reactions: 8
This cracks me up. She's a solo mum through her own doing. Can't whinge now. Also she doesn't have sole claim over solo parenting. Parents who do it alone for any period of time have the right to say they are solo parenting.
I know heaps of Military wives juggling a spouses away from home for long periods of time. They are fully solo parents at that time.
Says the lady who ran away from him then fucked him when he finally came to see his kid and got Preggo as. SOLO MUM on purpose. Chill out love.
---
Agree with everything Shoshannah has said.
I've parented both in a relationship & not in a relationship.
Solo parenting not having an end in sight for when the other parent returns is so completely different to hubby being away with a return date in mind.
I might not agree with some stuff she does or says but she is spot on with this one.
It's so much more than just having someone else with you.
Absolutely understand this be agree and empathise but SS CHOSE to be a solo mum - he didnt just run away one day ya kno?
---
What’s wrong with this?
---
What the actual duck Maria
My two year old eats more that this but likes REAL sausages not precooked crap when we all know you can afford to buy better quality as well as pay for smut and cupcakes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest dinner MFM doesnt give 2 shits... 🙄🤢
Nah surely she’s taking the piss now? Surely?! Jesus that’s grim. The sausages don’t even look cooked… I don’t get the cucumber/tomato/carrot thing either? Like they’re more like snacks not components of a meal? Don’t want to be too judgey but…? Also my 1 year old would probably eat more than that. Older kids would think I was cooked

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Emma - Get Good Face’s hair confuses me so much! Why does it always look like a wig?? Is it one?

IMG_0258.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Emma - Get Good Face’s hair confuses me so much! Why does it always look like a wig?? Is it one?

View attachment 2798397View attachment 2798398
I don’t even know who she is but that does look like a wig. It’s very low at the front (??) and thick, and I can’t see any scalp or proper parting. Weird
---
Nah surely she’s taking the piss now? Surely?! Jesus that’s grim. The sausages don’t even look cooked… I don’t get the cucumber/tomato/carrot thing either? Like they’re more like snacks not components of a meal? Don’t want to be too judgey but…? Also my 1 year old would probably eat more than that. Older kids would think I was cooked
Doesn’t make sense does it. Weird to have finger food so close to sausages and mash.

Reactions: 3
Hmm nah she’s pretty bang on. If your spouse is in the military or other than you’d probably have access to their income to support you, so not solo in all aspects just the day to day parenting. Until they come home. Which I think was her point of this little rant.
She might be bang on but she chose to be a single mum so to late to whinge about it now.

Reactions: 2
Says the lady who ran away from him then fucked him when he finally came to see his kid and got Preggo as. SOLO MUM on purpose. Chill out love.
---

Absolutely understand this be agree and empathise but SS CHOSE to be a solo mum - he didnt just run away one day ya kno?
---

My two year old eats more that this but likes REAL sausages not precooked crap when we all know you can afford to buy better quality as well as pay for smut and cupcakes
Well, he did run back to Australia after he fucked her. I don’t know the full story though. Who knows if there was any attempt to rekindle a relationship that fell flat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.