NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True hey, of her own doing and then this rant which invalidates other people’s experience. I don’t follow her or listen to any of these dimwits advice or whatevs hahahaha! Hopefully no one else does.
How is it of her own doing? Purely out of interest- I used to follow her on TikTok but never knew her back story. She’s the one who used to live in her car and do all those camping trips with her kid right?

Reactions: 1
Tarryn Donaldson is way too obsessed with the gym had to go in to do upper arm stuff and now she’s too tired to crutch around, also only after going to the gym did she find the appetite to drink a smoothie
She’s pathetic! She goes on about how she can’t take caffeine but can do pre workouts and drinks cans of V? She’s had an upset stomach in the last but can take tramadol? Fracture foot so swollen but can get to the gym!

Reactions: 5
Maria's latest post about sobriety is insane, seriously she sounds drunk and unhinged?!
How many times did she say triggering blah blah blah.
God she is an embarrassment.
Nice to know she hates people when her only stream of income is from connecting with people?!

Something tells me this new sobriety personality is going to replace the book personality. She's so desperate for any relevance.
Shes the Danni Duncan of the alcohol world.
Turns out she already had a sobriety page she started up in 2020!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
How is it of her own doing? Purely out of interest- I used to follow her on TikTok but never knew her back story. She’s the one who used to live in her car and do all those camping trips with her kid right?
Well she was a solo parent of 1. Talked about her abusive baby daddy. The dad came to NZ to visit. Somehow she ended up pregnant to him again.

Lol I also remember her saying he was a good dad coz he talked to Timmy on FaceTime from Oz. Sorry but nah, you can't parent via video call.

Reactions: 14
So she’s decided THATS her problem and the way to handle it is to monitor another Instagram page 🤣 wow
HMHC page is such a train wreck so just wait for the other one to seep her negativity and redirection of any problems. Pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I never wanted my mum at any of my assemblies or prize givings. However, this is because she made every event about her and her theatrics and hysteria over something like me winning a certificate were embarrassing as all hell.
All this to say, if her kids genuinely don't want her at theirs, it's because she embarrasses them. Those poor kids.
There's nothing WORSE than the parents who woop and yell out to their kid for getting a prize. They made a point of saying DON'T DO IT at my son's Y10 prize giving last year. It's mortifying. Didn't stop one mum yelling out "go the ginger mullet!!!"
I would have socked my mum in the face if that was me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This cracks me up. She's a solo mum through her own doing. Can't whinge now. Also she doesn't have sole claim over solo parenting. Parents who do it alone for any period of time have the right to say they are solo parenting.
I know heaps of Military wives juggling a spouses away from home for long periods of time. They are fully solo parents at that time.
Hmm nah she’s pretty bang on. If your spouse is in the military or other than you’d probably have access to their income to support you, so not solo in all aspects just the day to day parenting. Until they come home. Which I think was her point of this little rant.

Reactions: 12
Does this indicate she is now day two into sobriety.😔

I hope she can get some real help; followers on FB are just that, unless they are holding your hand at your lowest. I think she should step back and try to heal herself, then be present for her children . I'd trade in the counselor as well.

Reactions: 8
Hey Leah seen you have so0o0o0o0 much money and make so0 0o0o0o much money every day how about get some new slippers? Your feet are coming out of the front of these
No one wants your sweaty clothes that you have farted in and no one wants to go to the North Shore or Gulf Harbour !! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Does this indicate she is now day two into sobriety.😔

I hope she can get some real help; followers on FB are just that, unless they are holding your hand at your lowest. I think she should step back and try to heal herself, then be present for her children . I'd trade in the counselor as well.
I would have thought her therapist, particularly at the height of her self-confirmed meltdown, would have recommended she stop drinking. It’s a depressive drug.

I really hope this is just her trying to unstuck something on her teeth and not an evolving stroke. Anyway, still crappy not to show up at assembly or prize giving whenever she can — even if you have to hide somewhere if the kid doesn’t want to see you. Just be there! Is it that hard to support the kids? Or busy having the drinkies and pies? Ughhhh

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Ewww Hannah Courtney aka ex real rad food chick promoting baby jails
She’s the worst!
SO much gifted tit! She’s so uninteresting and not anything to aspire to, I really can’t understand her appeal to brands and why they gift her so much stuff?! 🤔🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.