NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone pls gift Louisa Morley some nail polish remover.... her toe nail polish has been like this for a month 🤢🤢🤢 I remeber seeing it when she was trying to get free accomodation last month . Que the question box. .. does anyone know where I can get nail polish remover from
She doesn't have the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah. She was very vocal about being sober and letting us know her milestones. Which I think was about two years of sobriety. She did get quite a smug attitude about it and was very judgemental about people who choose to drink. The demise of her bestie status friendships with Lottie and hays was amongst all this self righteous sober talk. Don’t get me wrong, I think if somone chooses sobriety they should be proud of it and able to talk about it. It was just that Maria was almost nasty about people who drink. Like evangelical vibes. Anyway, I’ve never seen her announce outright that she’s drinking again. She has definitely alluded to it several times though and also completely stopped any talk of sobriety. She did have a sobriety Insta at one point.
---

Did she acknowledge your message?
That doesn't sound like Maria - being defence, narcy and evangelical about something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How convenient that OE gets her period today (which we were all so pumped to hear about!! 😳) so she can promote her ridiculous "having a business with your period" bullshit course which costs $120 🙄😳

What next?? Working your business around having a daily tit??!!!! 💩🙄🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maria's latest post about sobriety is insane, seriously she sounds drunk and unhinged?!
How many times did she say triggering blah blah blah.
God she is an embarrassment.
Nice to know she hates people when her only stream of income is from connecting with people?!

Something tells me this new sobriety personality is going to replace the book personality. She's so desperate for any relevance.
Shes the Danni Duncan of the alcohol world.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Maria's latest post about sobriety is insane, seriously she sounds drunk and unhinged?!
How many times did she say triggering blah blah blah.
God she is an embarrassment.
Nice to know she hates people when her only stream of income is from connecting with people?!

Something tells me this new sobriety personality is going to replace the book personality. She's so desperate for any relevance.
Shes the Danni Duncan of the alcohol world.
It made me laugh that over like 5 or 6 stories she just kept repeating the same crap! She could have said it all once in one story lol. She's such a waffler! It would drive me crazy if I was her family and I would definitely tap out! No wonder her kids says 1, 2 then leave lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This cracks me up. She's a solo mum through her own doing. Can't whinge now. Also she doesn't have sole claim over solo parenting. Parents who do it alone for any period of time have the right to say they are solo parenting.
I know heaps of Military wives juggling a spouses away from home for long periods of time. They are fully solo parents at that time.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Tarryn Donaldson is way too obsessed with the gym had to go in to do upper arm stuff and now she’s too tired to crutch around, also only after going to the gym did she find the appetite to drink a smoothie

Reactions: 6
Yeah. She was very vocal about being sober and letting us know her milestones. Which I think was about two years of sobriety. She did get quite a smug attitude about it and was very judgemental about people who choose to drink. The demise of her bestie status friendships with Lottie and hays was amongst all this self righteous sober talk. Don’t get me wrong, I think if somone chooses sobriety they should be proud of it and able to talk about it. It was just that Maria was almost nasty about people who drink. Like evangelical vibes. Anyway, I’ve never seen her announce outright that she’s drinking again. She has definitely alluded to it several times though and also completely stopped any talk of sobriety. She did have a sobriety Insta at one point.
---

Did she acknowledge your message?
Nope didn’t read it. Maybe she reads here, or someone else messaged.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This cracks me up. She's a solo mum through her own doing. Can't whinge now. Also she doesn't have sole claim over solo parenting. Parents who do it alone for any period of time have the right to say they are solo parenting.
I know heaps of Military wives juggling a spouses away from home for long periods of time. They are fully solo parents at that time.
True hey, of her own doing and then this rant which invalidates other people’s experience. I don’t follow her or listen to any of these dimwits advice or whatevs hahahaha! Hopefully no one else does.

Reactions: 5
People with spouses who travel for work are still benefitting from each other's support. Like they still have the spouses income to cover the bills so they don't have to try and hustle on their own while also juggling kids.it's not the same.

Reactions: 15
People with spouses who travel for work are still benefitting from each other's support. Like they still have the spouses income to cover the bills so they don't have to try and hustle on their own while also juggling kids.it's not the same.
Agree with everything Shoshannah has said.
I've parented both in a relationship & not in a relationship.
Solo parenting not having an end in sight for when the other parent returns is so completely different to hubby being away with a return date in mind.
I might not agree with some stuff she does or says but she is spot on with this one.
It's so much more than just having someone else with you.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.