NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Brett always wear the same top every single day at Abeille lol my husband does a physical job too and he changes his top every day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Elle Herself has the worst taste in clothing. It’s like her outfits are stuck in 2016. They make her look older than she really is.

Reactions: 11
Ummm is it normal to ask your partner (in this case ex partner) if you can watch them poo? Talz you’re fuckin feral man.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
saying Ronan “won’t let her come to assemblies etc” it’s the lies she tells herself to excuse her tit parenting. She’s actually insufferable. All the memes and jokes about her issues rather than dealing with even a single one 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 20
saying Ronan “won’t let her come to assemblies etc” it’s the lies she tells herself to excuse her tit parenting. She’s actually insufferable. All the memes and jokes about her issues rather than dealing with even a single one 🤮
I wonder if R doesn't want her round because she either, embarrasses him, once home his performances are critiqued, and he simply feels he cannot live up to her expectations. Or maybe, the simple answer is, she can't be bothered. It's not about her so it has no interest.

Will never forget that heart breaking post of her sitting at home drinking coffee and eating her cupcakes, instead of being at the assembly where one of the children received an award. That's ok, Another parent took pictures😡. Actually not ok Maria. Your children probably don't want you there because they know you aren't interested😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I wonder if R doesn't want her round because she either, embarrasses him, once home his performances are critiqued, and he simply feels he cannot live up to her expectations. Or maybe, the simple answer is, she can't be bothered. It's not about her so it has no interest.

Will never forget that heart breaking post of her sitting at home drinking coffee and eating her cupcakes, instead of being at the assembly where one of the children received an award. That's ok, Another parent took pictures😡. Actually not ok Maria. Your children probably don't want you there because they know you aren't interested😥
She probably spent assemblies on her phone and the kids are embarrassed. Kids notice that stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've just seen this on his stories and I know the people he is with that you've covered up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Should have known they would be over at Mardi Gras!
A friend shows me LFYD story the other day and I recognised the other guy too! Looks like they’ve packed their lifestyle in and are spending the rest of the year traveling and getting hair transplants, hopefully not from the same place LFYD went to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummm is it normal to ask your partner (in this case ex partner) if you can watch them poo? Talz you’re fuckin feral man.
I do to annoy hubby because he always takes so damn long hahaha
I don’t think she really wanted to stand there and watch. Maybe just talk while he goes. I take 90% of what she says with a grain of salt because she’s always taking the piss.

Reactions: 5
Can someone pls gift Louisa Morley some nail polish remover.... her toe nail polish has been like this for a month 🤢🤢🤢 I remeber seeing it when she was trying to get free accomodation last month . Que the question box. .. does anyone know where I can get nail polish remover from

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she really wanted to stand there and watch. Maybe just talk while he goes. I take 90% of what she says with a grain of salt because she’s always taking the piss.
Still weird, let people take a tit in peace.

Reactions: 5
Talz back with loser baby daddy?
She said yesterday that he hasn't had much work lately so he is available to spend time with them at the moment. I don't think they are back together, just spending time together for the kids.
---
Why does Brett always wear the same top every single day at Abeille lol my husband does a physical job too and he changes his top every day?
Probably the only top he has being as Ellie keeps spending all their money! He can't afford to go and buy anything new 🤣 How is he going to get back into car sales now? With
nothing to wear? None of his previous suits will fit anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her typical line is “there isn’t anything I can do” which is nonsense. Like this mornings she’s posted about how his stomach cramps yesterday were anxiety induced due to him having to do kapa haka at school. “Well I can do anything about that”… um yes you can. Talk to the school. Construct an option that still means he’s involved but doesn’t manifest in physical pain. I’m not saying she should have him straight out excised from participating, but there are so many ways they could do this, but she has to help. She can’t just say “I can’t do anything about”…. Correction Maria, you’re just too lazy to do anything about it.
Yes! Advocate for your child Maria! My son is similar to R and I am constantly at the school trying to get better outcomes for him, emailing teachers, begging for referrals. Communicating with my child and reassuring them that we will figure it out, not chucking it in the top hadd basket! This is why children grow up and don't speak to their parents!

Reactions: 11
She has to be taking the piss with these meals now surely?
They are abysmal aren't they. It's like she has rummaged around in the fridge and cupboards and is trying to use leftovers....sad thing is, this is the standard kinda tit they get on the regular. Phil seems to get involved with a lot of cooking at family gatherings etc, he must loathe dinner time in that house. B.O.R.I.N.G

• Sad
Reactions: 10
WTF is wrong with Phil!
The kids must complain about meals like that surely!! She could include them in the meals so they get what they’d like with more nutrients! If ever hello fresh or my food bag needed to spend a parcel to someone it’s them!!!

Reactions: 13
Wanting to watch your partner poo is sick in the head. Talz is obsessed with BD so yes I bet she did want to watch him
---
Yes! Advocate for your child Maria! My son is similar to R and I am constantly at the school trying to get better outcomes for him, emailing teachers, begging for referrals. Communicating with my child and reassuring them that we will figure it out, not chucking it in the top hadd basket! This is why children grow up and don't speak to their parents!
She can barely show up for herself, let alone her kids. Her therapist needs firing, she's enabling her shittiness.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.