NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe MFM IS having a few drinkies once the munchkins are home to get her through ‘witching hour’ 😆 would explain the complete lack of interest in dinners. I reckon she probably doesn’t listen to her therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe MFM IS having a few drinkies once the munchkins are home to get her through ‘witching hour’ 😆 would explain the complete lack of interest in dinners. I reckon she probably doesn’t listen to her therapist.
Maybe you're right about the winesies, but how tit faced would you have to be serve up that muck? Poor kids, I really do feel sorry for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She has to be taking the piss with these meals now surely?
I mean, does the thermomix not make any good curry sauce from scratch? Or good pasta dish? Can’t imagine Maria having all that time available to cook a decent meal while kids are at school or even when kids are sick as they are old enough and isn’t as dependent to mum. Instead, you have this. 😣

Reactions: 8
I never wanted my mum at any of my assemblies or prize givings. However, this is because she made every event about her and her theatrics and hysteria over something like me winning a certificate were embarrassing as all hell.
All this to say, if her kids genuinely don't want her at theirs, it's because she embarrasses them. Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I mean, does the thermomix not make any good curry sauce from scratch? Or good pasta dish? Can’t imagine Maria having all that time available to cook a decent meal while kids are at school or even when kids are sick as they are old enough and isn’t as dependent to mum. Instead, you have this. 😣
She could at least make it into fried rice with the veges & chicken in the thermomix?!

Reactions: 5
Hang on, I thought she gave up alcohol ages ago?
Wait yeah?? When I originally followed her (like back in ,2016??? Lol) I'm sure she spoke very openly about quitting alcohol and the whole "mummy wine" culture on Instagram.
She doesn't come across as someone who drinks I didn't Think
---
I was going to say, it's the rice in a bowl with zero sauce for me... 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is Meta down? Quelle Horreur I can’t log into my Facebook or Insta 😵😵 how will I get my better living tips now???

• Haha
Wait yeah?? When I originally followed her (like back in ,2016??? Lol) I'm sure she spoke very openly about quitting alcohol and the whole "mummy wine" culture on Instagram.
She doesn't come across as someone who drinks I didn't Think
---

I was going to say, it's the rice in a bowl with zero sauce for me... 😭
I saw a post recently again where she said she gave it up a for a long time but had started again?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw a post recently again where she said she gave it up a for a long time but had started again?
Yeah. She was very vocal about being sober and letting us know her milestones. Which I think was about two years of sobriety. She did get quite a smug attitude about it and was very judgemental about people who choose to drink. The demise of her bestie status friendships with Lottie and hays was amongst all this self righteous sober talk. Don’t get me wrong, I think if somone chooses sobriety they should be proud of it and able to talk about it. It was just that Maria was almost nasty about people who drink. Like evangelical vibes. Anyway, I’ve never seen her announce outright that she’s drinking again. She has definitely alluded to it several times though and also completely stopped any talk of sobriety. She did have a sobriety Insta at one point.
---
I replied to Morgan’s story about the underwear. Story is now gone.
Did she acknowledge your message?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I humbly think the therapy isn’t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad state— the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. There’s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or it’s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children 🫤
I noticed today she totally justifies not attending any school events especially for R as he ‘doesn’t like being watched or performing or being in front of people’. How convenient for yoh MFM. And of course you’ve not created this yourself at all 🙄

• Sad
I noticed today she totally justifies not attending any school events especially for R as he ‘doesn’t like being watched or performing or being in front of people’. How convenient for yoh MFM. And of course you’ve not created this yourself at all 🙄
Yet also when it suits her she goes on and on about how she is her son’s “safe space”. Which is it babes. Are you his safe space or does he not want you around

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.