NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HS anyone seen adoring Ashleighā€™s brow video? They are very low and I donā€™t think even and I could parallel park my car in between them? Terrible ad lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I humbly think the therapy isnā€™t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad stateā€” the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. Thereā€™s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or itā€™s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children šŸ«¤

Reactions: 18
HS anyone seen adoring Ashleighā€™s brow video? They are very low and I donā€™t think even and I could parallel park my car in between them? Terrible ad lol
Does she keep soft launching guys aswell. Vibe Iā€™m getting from her stories. I think she needs to focus on being by herself for a bit and a mum to her girls.

Reactions: 4
I humbly think the therapy isnā€™t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad stateā€” the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. Thereā€™s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or itā€™s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children šŸ«¤
Yeah itā€™s so sad for those kids. They come from a privileged home where the family doesnā€™t have to worry about finanaces. They have a roof over their head and the luxury of one parent not having to work. Given this privilege, they should be living a childhood where they are trying sports and activities, going to friends houses, having friends over, getting out and seeing Auckland and what it has to offer, even trips away (for more than one night - that Rotorua trip was abysmal). Trying to imagine these kids as grown adults is difficult. I think it goes without saying that they will have a huge amount of resentment toward both their parents.

Reactions: 24
She has endo so my guess is sheā€™s had keyhole surgery through the bellybutton. Mine did the same and didnā€™t pop right until the end of pregnancy.
---

Am I the only person who finds her products over hyped? Their sunscreen is the worst Iā€™ve ever tried, wouldnā€™t blend in and would turn my eyebrows and hairline grey all day
YES, and the illuming lotion is the worst thick, gluggy and turned my legs orange.
I have brought her tat twice and I will never buy it again its a scam and overpriced.

Reactions: 2
It would be so good for her if she closed her page down and only had a personal one just for family and friends. Itā€™s like shes addicted to whatever it is she gets out of having a ā€œfollowingā€ but itā€™s the most toxic thing for her personality.
Thatā€™s where she needs to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She even commented, with regard to R and his anxiety issues, she had been recommended counseling and ways it could be addressed. She hasn't done anything yet.

She needs to remember she is the parent; it is up to her, and Phil to get him help. It's almost like she chooses not to acknowledge any issues with her children. Sadly this is typical of a parent, yes you Maria, with narcissistic traits. Please do better.

Reactions: 16
She even commented, with regard to R and his anxiety issues, she had been recommended counseling and ways it could be addressed. She hasn't done anything yet.

She needs to remember she is the parent; it is up to her, and Phil to get him help. It's almost like she chooses not to acknowledge any issues with her children. Sadly this is typical of a parent, yes you Maria, with narcissistic traits. Please do better.
Her typical line is ā€œthere isnā€™t anything I can doā€ which is nonsense. Like this mornings sheā€™s posted about how his stomach cramps yesterday were anxiety induced due to him having to do kapa haka at school. ā€œWell I can do anything about thatā€ā€¦ um yes you can. Talk to the school. Construct an option that still means heā€™s involved but doesnā€™t manifest in physical pain. Iā€™m not saying she should have him straight out excised from participating, but there are so many ways they could do this, but she has to help. She canā€™t just say ā€œI canā€™t do anything aboutā€ā€¦. Correction Maria, youā€™re just too lazy to do anything about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Her typical line is ā€œthere isnā€™t anything I can doā€ which is nonsense. Like this mornings sheā€™s posted about how his stomach cramps yesterday were anxiety induced due to him having to do kapa haka at school. ā€œWell I can do anything about thatā€ā€¦ um yes you can. Talk to the school. Construct an option that still means heā€™s involved but doesnā€™t manifest in physical pain. Iā€™m not saying she should have him straight out excised from participating, but there are so many ways they could do this, but she has to help. She canā€™t just say ā€œI canā€™t do anything aboutā€ā€¦. Correction Maria, youā€™re just too lazy to do anything about it.
100% this. But Maria likes to be centre of attention, and having to deal with this would mean she'd have to think about someone else.

Working with the school, and Giving R coping mechanisms and support can help him navigate and understand why he is feeling like he does. But he needs his mother to be invested in his health. Can't be invested when you are reading sixty books a dayšŸ¤¦

Reactions: 20
Imagine being MFM and spending the last 20 years not actually having a real job.
Loser, go get a job at the Mangere Library talk about books all day there and not online.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maria needs to role model managing anxiety well instead of festering in it reading books. She and Phil need to help their kids learn resilience starting by getting out of the house more and doing things. They need to teach those kids some coping strategies and ways to work through their feelings. It isnā€™t easy but it matters. It takes time, compassion, and effort. From a parent of a child who used to have intense overwhelming anxiety and is now so much more confident, plays multiple sports, and happily attends birthday parties. Panic attacks are a thing of the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can jay jay please stop showing her manky feet? Like honestly I can't imagine one person cares about her toe nail being lifted

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m confused. Tarryn mentioned a while ago that she upset the inside of her stomach and obviously couldnā€™t eat. However, sheā€™s injured her foot and taking tramadol? Personally wouldnā€™t touch the stuff myself but very surprised sheā€™s taking it after her stomach issues

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maria, get a job. Who has the time to sit and worry all day and be 'hyper vigilant ' in case the school rings about a sore stomach. If you had something, anything, else to do you might gain a tiny bit of perspective. Also, if you read and type as fast as you say you do why haven't you put it to good use and completed so e study towards a real career? You could have smashed a degree or two by now.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.