NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Elleherself qualified to give travel and budget advice about going to Disneyland when her sister contributed to the fares and tickets for their trips
And her kid is balling his eyes out. Do better Elle

Reactions: 5
Re: Morgan- tbh I wouldn't call her an influencer. I've thought about this a lot.
Yes, she's rich and privileged.
Yes, she acknowledges her privilege.
BUT She doesn't make any money from influencing.
She's never accepted collabs.
What she does with her money is up to her.
She did generously give her time and expertise during covid.
She's had some moments that aren't cool- particularly as a coeliac- it was confusing and upsetting to her eat normal damper. I would have thought as a doctor, she'd understand what eating gluten does a person with CD.
She definitely comes across as insecure.
I think she's in Singapore for a conference.
---
Ell's #1 budget trip- get your sister to pay for a trip for you.

Reactions: 21
Obviously Sophie gives zero fucks about the drama and as a giant duck you to all of us who question the consumerism of her trip, she's generously providing us with more footage of her luxury ✨️gifted✨️ getaway.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Obviously Sophie gives zero fucks about the drama and as a giant duck you to all of us who question the consumerism of her trip, she's generously providing us with more footage of her luxury ✨️gifted✨️ getaway.
What else does she do? She's also liking Scammys posts so changed my mind about her. Thought she was a better person

Reactions: 2
Should have put his sunnies on 😵💫
---
Also guys let’s keep it chill with each other. Mods are sick of our bullshit in here 🙏😂
Yeah and people made out was cashie talk causing the drama. 🤭 this thread has always been drama! Its almost as toxic as the influencers!
i question why some even have accounts on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a miraculous back recovery. A real life miracle before our very eyes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Holy maple syrup. If that is just one meal 😮
Can’t wait to see the litre of cream she douses
It in tomorrow 🤦‍♀️
She’s talking about meal prepping in these videos to make sure she’s eating properly! Has she weighed those ingredients out? That’s 2-3 servings at least!
Good on her for giving it a go but eating massive portions isn’t any better than eating junk 🙃

Reactions: 12
It’s a miraculous back recovery. A real life miracle before our very eyes.
She grinds my gears aye... 50 year old trying to stay relevant. She use to bully her staff at leah light so i don't buy this positive crap... then talking today about another holiday. Love how she can now do all this after leaving Michael hill

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.