NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always confuses me when people go after Morgan for spending money. Imagine studying for like 10 years at med school, paying off all that debt, working around the clock, then someone having a go at her for booking a sky couch rather than like business class or those fancy emirates suites with showers. At least it’s all paid for, just let her live.

But right there with you on the underwear shot. I didn’t see it but hoping it was a genuine mistake because that is really not ok.
Right? She’s worked hard and even when people asked her to do sponsored posts or freebies she always said no, working in her field can’t be easy, If she wants a holiday good for her.
people complain when influencers get free holidays then complain when they pay themselves? Can’t win haha

Reactions: 22
Right? She’s worked hard and even when people asked her to do sponsored posts or freebies she always said no, working in her field can’t be easy, If she wants a holiday good for her.
people complain when influencers get free holidays then complain when they pay themselves? Can’t win haha
People are allowed not to like her. And if people don’t like stuff they see online, they bring it to tattle. You don’t need to counter people on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark looks actually genuinely happy for a change, but Christian looks like he is absolutely pinging. 😳😳😳
Should have put his sunnies on 😵💫
---
Also guys let’s keep it chill with each other. Mods are sick of our bullshit in here 🙏😂

Reactions: 14
She definitely thinks she is better than everyone else! I really liked her information during covid but since then she has really just showed off how rich they are! Lots of putting her kids out there and the poverty tourism is a bit off.
I get what your saying and I’ve never even looked at her profile but I also don’t get what’s wrong with “being rich” assuming she’s in some sort of medical profession and works hard she deserves to be paid good money and spend it on holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️ genuinely curious how this is perceived as selfish or stuck up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s obsessed with making her life and decisions look perfect to the masses even when she’s supremely insecure as a person. Constantly looking externally for validation, from wherever she can get it. Misdescribes herself as “a type” personality when really she’s a pickme cluster b. Medical tourism- having work done cheap in developing countries overseas and tagging on a cheap holiday. Her mouthful of top and bottom vaneers to start, Thailand I believe.
Will let her know about the knickers shot tho, that’s gross and I’m sure she’ll be horrified- but it’s always going to happen when you ignorantly plaster your kids doing kid things online to people you don’t know. Yuck.

Reactions: 9
Mark looks actually genuinely happy for a change, but Christian looks like he is absolutely pinging. 😳😳😳
Christ on a bike he looks rough, all those late nights not agreeing with him. Babes, get some cold eye masks on those bags stat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think that Elle herself is pregnant due to something she said in a story one day and a comment she made on someone else’s post.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually think that Elle herself is pregnant due to something she said in a story one day and a comment she made on someone else’s post.
What did she say? Find the screen shot if you can please? Receipts. Otherwise just looks like u trying to be first to find out something whether or not there's something to find out. Maybe there is and u were on.

Reactions: 5
I get what your saying and I’ve never even looked at her profile but I also don’t get what’s wrong with “being rich” assuming she’s in some sort of medical profession and works hard she deserves to be paid good money and spend it on holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️ genuinely curious how this is perceived as selfish or stuck up?
She clearly works hard and is definitely entitled to spend her money on whatever she wants. I don’t think she is selfish. Pretentious maybe?

Reactions: 8
What a crock of tit! "My courage and determination to not quit when things are difficult". That's EXACTLY what you just did with Michael Hill you moron! And with the nail business (twice!), and the hippy crystal business. What motivational bullshit does she think she's spinning!

Still think MH should take her to the cleaners over the miraculous recovery she had as soon as her resignation was handed over.

We see you Lead Light 👀

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s obsessed with making her life and decisions look perfect to the masses even when she’s supremely insecure as a person. Constantly looking externally for validation, from wherever she can get it. Misdescribes herself as “a type” personality when really she’s a pickme cluster b. Medical tourism- having work done cheap in developing countries overseas and tagging on a cheap holiday. Her mouthful of top and bottom vaneers to start, Thailand I believe.
Will let her know about the knickers shot tho, that’s gross and I’m sure she’ll be horrified- but it’s always going to happen when you ignorantly plaster your kids doing kid things online to people you don’t know. Yuck.
I stopped following Morgan when she outed herself as having lied about having coeliac disease by shoving handfuls of damper in her gob on the gram and telling her followers she can tolerate gluten now. So, out of site out of mind since then. But your take on her is very interesting and sounds chillingly accurate from what I recall seeing of her. Have you had personal experience with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
LFYD
Yesterday our 7 year old was watching something on you tube in the lounge on the tv and that Napisan Ad came on.
My husband who doesn't notice ANYTHING - turned to me and said "What a strange man"
I was working on my lap top and was suddenly like "You aint seen nothing yet" and showed him those pictures from yesterday (white underwear)
You should have see his face - he goes "awwww gross"...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably best not to add fuel to the fire by posting it here?
Why are you so defensive of her? And why not post it here, that's exactly what tattle is for, calling out dicks moves?!
---
Probably best not to add fuel to the fire by posting it here?
Why are you so defensive of her? And why not post it here, that's exactly what tattle is for, calling out dicks moves, of which this is one.
I ain't messaging every influencer to tell them when they duck up with their kids. I'd be busy all day long
---
What did she say? Find the screen shot if you can please? Receipts. Otherwise just looks like u trying to be first to find out something whether or not there's something to find out. Maybe there is and u were on.
Give it a rest Cassie, you never shut up about receipts. Poster doesn't need to provide you receipts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.