NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you don’t care about your kids without telling me. What a saddo. Couldn’t even be bothered peeling or chopping the carrot by the looks.
If it's not the same tit in the thermomix, she has an obsession with boiled potatoes. Do something a bit more exciting with them for christ sake.

Reactions: 8
If it's not the same tit in the thermomix, she has an obsession with boiled potatoes. Do something a bit more exciting with them for christ sake.
She could have at least presented it nicely on a proper plate then it would have looked nice, MFM does nothing all day she could at least cook her family a decent dinner

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hey! She probably puts marge on them too. Is that not exciting enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maria doesn’t look like she’s 30kgs overweight. Unfit yes, she has the exercise habits of a potato, but I wouldn’t have said 30kgs overweight…
I saw her in public recently and she was significantly larger than me. She’s shorter than me and I know what I weigh, so I would hazard a guess at what she weighs and I’d say 30kgs over what she would see as an ideal weight would be accurate. It’s funny because she says she’s all “duck diet culture” and all this, but she absolutely isn’t embracing a HAES attitude either. She said something along the lines today of “I hate myself” and the strong inference was “I hate myself because I’m fat”. She needs better therapy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That tit is so expensive!
I listened to a podcast with Emma on it and she sounds like a really awesome lady! So it’s SO disappointing seeing some of the scummy iNfLuEnZaS she doles the #gifted products out to! 😔😔
I can assure you that Emma is slightly neurotic and a pick me girl! Intelligent and hard working but boring as bat tit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
MFM’s latest rant holy moly! “It was meant to be about MEEEE” while talking about her son’s personal issues.
So many problems, she has such bad anxiety it’s painful to watch.
In almost the same huffed breath as saying she’s 30kg overweight, she’s talking about puffing just walking around the house and her daughter mentioning it.
There is your sign Maria! That’s it! Do something now before it’s too late.

And her before and after of her bedroom clean 😬😬 did it seem more cluttered after to anyone else?
She is hectic as today! Did her adult ass really put clothes into those plastic drawers?!

Reactions: 5
What is up with Flaps fake ass looking bellybutton? I've literally never seen one looking so damn fake before unless they were on a tummy tuck patient 👀 normally on super skinny girls they pop out don't they?
She has endo so my guess is she’s had keyhole surgery through the bellybutton. Mine did the same and didn’t pop right until the end of pregnancy.
---
I can assure you that Emma is slightly neurotic and a pick me girl! Intelligent and hard working but boring as bat tit!
Am I the only person who finds her products over hyped? Their sunscreen is the worst I’ve ever tried, wouldn’t blend in and would turn my eyebrows and hairline grey all day

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw her in public recently and she was significantly larger than me. She’s shorter than me and I know what I weigh, so I would hazard a guess at what she weighs and I’d say 30kgs over what she would see as an ideal weight would be accurate. It’s funny because she says she’s all “duck diet culture” and all this, but she absolutely isn’t embracing a HAES attitude either. She said something along the lines today of “I hate myself” and the strong inference was “I hate myself because I’m fat”. She needs better therapy.
Fair! Maybe it just doesn’t come across on IG

Reactions: 1
She has endo so my guess is she’s had keyhole surgery through the bellybutton. Mine did the same and didn’t pop right until the end of pregnancy.
---

Am I the only person who finds her products over hyped? Their sunscreen is the worst I’ve ever tried, wouldn’t blend in and would turn my eyebrows and hairline grey all day
Has edna got endo? She had pcos, does she have both?

Reactions: 1
It does appear she likes to rub shoulders with the whose who
---
---

It’s been very well marketed. Their marketing budget must be massive. The sunscreen is an absolute nightmare to try rub in!

Reactions: 2
All she did was take all the crap from the top of the drawers and put it in a set of those plastic drawers. That's not tidying/cleaning Maria! That's just moving tit from one space to another!

Also, this dinner isn't just basic as duck, it's fucken sad!
This looks like what I serve my 4yr old when my baby has kept me up at night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly Bad-Tan-Lee in the Summer charges $150 pp for wedding make up and then spends her CASH up large on tit.
How does she make any coin in Winter ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.